Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

14 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

If the background is him he was in skala kallirachis .

Here’s your answer so we can stop talking about this forever: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByGzA0bFFT1/?utm_medium=copy_link

In this you can see him wearing the green and blue wristbands that he’s wearing in the cover photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-dA9USldmB/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Hoss

Just now, That Aud Smell said:

The fook you coming at me fer?

Presumptions are accepted as fact, unless rebutted. I'll leave the door open, as a courtesy to those who see a tattoo, etc.

I wasn’t coming at you. I was just clarifying that it’s definitively him. Twitter’s verification account follows him - they vetted it.

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Here’s your answer so we can stop talking about this forever: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByGzA0bFFT1/?utm_medium=copy_link

In this you can see him wearing the green and blue wristbands that he’s wearing in the cover photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-dA9USldmB/?utm_medium=copy_link

You won the debate lol 

RUMOR UPDATE 

From an "insider" on a Flames board who's verified by the mods and broke the Coleman signing, Lucic/Neal trade, and Pitlick trade.

"I have heard it from a source close to management (if you don't want to believe me, all good) that the 3 teams still seriously in on Eichel are Anaheim, Vegas, and Calgary.

As well, there is a serious rift between Tkachuk and the team. He has not been training with any of the flames this summer, and has made it very clear he wants to go to the states (ideally St. Louis).

Last year after the Muzzin incident, closed door meeting for the players, but then Tkachuk met with management and was told "we will help you fight your battles, but we're not going to fight all of them every night".

From that point on, he was described as acting "pouty" for the rest of the season (which seems obvious now given how he was playing).

The Flames are looking to move him as part of the Eichel package, since there is almost 0% chance he re-signs here next summer, but Buffalo is not that interested in him. Likely because they know he isn't signing there either.
This seems to be the hold up on the Eichel deal. If a 3rd team got involved, Tkachuk would likely end up there with more futures going to Buffalo."

https://www.hockeybuzz.com/boards/thread.php?thread_id=174124&page=13

This was on hockeybuzz 

Edited by Buffalonill
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I don't believe for a second that it isn't more interwebs trash.

Is it just me, or does it seem more “sensationalism” or “tabloid” garbage gets posted more often in the past few months than ever before. I don’t know. There used to be more attention to “consider the source” steps taken before people posted stuff. I mean things still slipped thru, but not nearly as often. And not just sports or this forum. It’s pervasive like everywhere.

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

They want to stick a metal or plastic thing in his neck, wait 6 weeks, then let him get driven head first into the boards?? It seems ludicrous. Especially when you compare the 6-9 month healing time these other surgeons recommend.

My point exactly! Cervical issues are no joke. One well placed hit and ....

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

RUMOR UPDATE 

From an "insider" on a Flames board who's verified by the mods and broke the Coleman signing, Lucic/Neal trade, and Pitlick trade.

"I have heard it from a source close to management (if you don't want to believe me, all good) that the 3 teams still seriously in on Eichel are Anaheim, Vegas, and Calgary.

As well, there is a serious rift between Tkachuk and the team. He has not been training with any of the flames this summer, and has made it very clear he wants to go to the states (ideally St. Louis).

Last year after the Muzzin incident, closed door meeting for the players, but then Tkachuk met with management and was told "we will help you fight your battles, but we're not going to fight all of them every night".

From that point on, he was described as acting "pouty" for the rest of the season (which seems obvious now given how he was playing).

The Flames are looking to move him as part of the Eichel package, since there is almost 0% chance he re-signs here next summer, but Buffalo is not that interested in him. Likely because they know he isn't signing there either.
This seems to be the hold up on the Eichel deal. If a 3rd team got involved, Tkachuk would likely end up there with more futures going to Buffalo."

https://www.hockeybuzz.com/boards/thread.php?thread_id=174124&page=13

This was on hockeybuzz 

So, Calgary is one of the serious contenders for Eichel.  The only hold up is that Buffalo isn’t interested in the main piece that Calgary is offering.

Doesnt sound like it’s anywhere close.

Whats the rumor?  Sabres and Flames not close to Eichel trade?

Edited by Curt
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Hoss said:

Someone made a reference to it a page or two ago but this thread is boring as ***** now so let's make a fun guess:

How many pages will this thread go before Jack is actually traded?

I'll go with 302.

Also, mods @SDS @nfreeman @spndnchz is there a way to check what thread is the longest in board history? This one has to be pushing it if it hasn't already, no?

Might go 400 if people continue to dedicate pages to whether or not Jack’s new twitter account has a body double or a hand tattoo.  More inky gifs please.

• Haha (+1) 3