Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

That’s a pretty bold post for Valiquette to make considering his position and his market.

Assuming Miller and Lafreniere are off the table:

Georgiev is meh, but he would almost certainly have to be part of the deal, considering he wants out and we are desperate for a goalie.

Chytil, Lundqvist,Schneider, 1st and Kakko are pieces I am interested in.

Kravtsov and Jones are sweeteners at best, despite what fans might tell you. 

Lesser futures or contract veterans who can contribute this year are fine, but don’t add much value.

The Rangers have potential to be a decent overall value/disappointing centrepiece partner, or a terrible partner, depending on the pieces we accept.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Allen said:

Yeah, watching Kakko, I’m not impressed.  Maybe he figures it out as he’s still wicked young, but I’m not counting on him to be as good as some think. 

Reminds me of Niederreiter with the Islanders  I'm good .

Hopefully buffalo doesn't go for him.

7 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

John Vogl should have checked with @Hoss first - the latter was very clear yesterday that that Twitter account is in fact Eichel's. Not presumptively his. Definitively his. 🤔

To be fair, the Verified stuff on Twitter is supposed to be reliable. If it's not Eichel then Twitter messed up big.

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

You want a blue mark? I can get ya a blue mark. Believe me there are ways dude, you don't even wanna know about 'em, believe me. 

Not really I'm old lol

I was thinking  You have to go through a process with your social security and everything to get Verified .

Oh well