GDT: Sabres at Pens 3-25-2021. 7PM MSG

spndnchz

21 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

The crosby love makes me want to puke. Biggest whiner the league has ever known. Constantly chirping at the officials trying to change the outcome. 

The luck of the Pegulas on that Cozens drive to the net for the Sabres only goal. And Skinner with his gift from 🤮offside.

This is getting so damn old. Can’t win a game to save our lives. If anyone said last season that we would be tank level bad this year most would have laughed it off. Well except the guys that claim they said it.

Are we really this friggin pathetically bad. Who is the architect of this disfunction ?

I would agree about Crosby. Obviously he’s a great and very productive player  in the history of the league. But as far as his attitude and how he carries himself and the constant chirping he is not nearly in the same class as Gretzky, Lemieux etc. They were great players and also carried themselves with class on the ice. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

I only saw the third period. Usual pile of crap.

Nice play by Cozens on the almost goal, if not for Skinner being his usual lazy self at the blueline. 

So Reinhart fans, what's he done since Jack went out of the line up - again? Come on tell me how great he is I dare ya. 

Team is a pile of crap. Trade everybody but Cozens and start over. 

Pretty sure he has multiple goals in the last 10 games. But here's a better question, what has anyone on this team done without Eichel around?

5 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Listening to Adams right now is pissing me off even more now. Sounds like he asked Krueger what to say during his post game interview.

I hope he hires Carmanos and let's him run the show. Adams is clueless. The future of this team is looking mighty bleak right now. I almost think the only way to make this any better is for the Pegula's to sell the team. 

Adams and Krueger were very connected. It’s not shocking he sounds like RK. I think anyone that thinks KA is going to solve this franchise’s problems is in for a very rude awakening. To me, nothing will change until the entire hockey Dept is gutted and rebuilt. I think that is still a few years down the line. They are going to let KA try this rebuild. When that fails they will blow it up and start over, again, with a new GM and most likely coaching staff in another 2-3 years. Adams will get his shot here. I just don’t think he has what it takes to get the job done. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Listening to Adams right now is pissing me off even more now. Sounds like he asked Krueger what to say during his post game interview.

I hope he hires Carmanos and let's him run the show. Adams is clueless. The future of this team is looking mighty bleak right now. I almost think the only way to make this any better is for the Pegula's to sell the team. 

It is one thing for an experienced coach in Kreuger to sound like that versus Adams being thrust into the role.  At least he is looking for help as a GM.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I would agree about Crosby. Obviously he’s a great and very productive player  in the history of the league. But as far as his attitude and how he carries himself and the constant chirping he is not nearly in the same class as Gretzky, Lemieux etc. They were great players and also carried themselves with class on the ice. 

Lemieux is my all time favorite player. So smooth and gifted for a big man. Love how he played the game. And, I've had a number of people say I look like him. Still not sure if that's good or bad.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

Lemieux is my all time favorite player. So smooth and gifted for a big man. Love how he played the game. And, I've had a number of people say I look like him. Still not sure if that's good or bad.

Lemieux is my favorite as well. My man cave is adorned with half Lemieux/  half Sabres/Bills paraphernalia. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

So you’re saying that you look like Keith Jones?

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Lemieux is my favorite as well. My man cave is adorned with half Lemieux/  half Sabres/Bills paraphernalia. 

It's the only reason me and my ex-wife got along as long as we did. Well that and our three daughters. She is a Bruins fan, and with all their history, her favorite player was Mario. So at least we had that in common, lol. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Are we really this friggin pathetically bad. Who is the architect of this disfunction ?

It was bad before Granato, Ralph and Adams.  It was bad before Botterill and Housley.  It was bad before Murray and Bylsma.  The architect is Terry Pegula.  I guy who sincerely tried to do the opposite, but doesn’t know how, and doesn't know who to turn to.  

• Like (+1) 1

As a kid back in the 70's.... I always looked forward to the Sabres playing the Washington Capitals, California Golden Seals, Atlanta Flames, Kansas City Scouts, Colorado Rockies, & Cleveland Barons because the Sabres would win big. But after watching the games, I would often pity those opponents thinking how bad it would be to lose like that.......NOW, I REALLY KNOW WHAT THAT IS LIKE.....

Its also interesting to note....Of those teams only the Capitals didn't relocate

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KC Scouts said:

As a kid back in the 70's.... I always looked forward to the Sabres playing the Washington Capitals, California Golden Seals, Atlanta Flames, Kansas City Scouts, Colorado Rockies, & Cleveland Barons because the Sabres would win big. But after watching the games, I would often pity those opponents thinking how bad it would be to lose like that.......NOW, I REALLY KNOW WHAT THAT IS LIKE.....

Its also interesting to note....Of those teams only the Capitals didn't relocate

It’s so hard to believe this franchise has sunk to the levels of those teams. But they definitely have. And perhaps even worse. It’s like a bad dream that seems to never end. 10 years and counting I believe. 

1 hour ago, Claude Balls said:

If Adams makes any trades, he is gonna get absolutely fleeced. Anyone with half a brain ain't giving up jack squat for any of these turds.

A lot of the Sabres players are probably thinking that they can't wait to get away from this mess. What they fail to realize is that GM's and scouts from around the league are watching game film of these losers. They are noticing the poor effort, the poor hockey fundamentals, and the poor talent. Half of the current roster has already played themselves out of the league for next season. Good riddance. I have no tolerance for entitled millionaires.

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Dunleavy  and Ray talking up our rookies,  Cozens and Bryson, because the veterans are just so bad.  

With Eichel out, this tells me a lot about Hall and Reinhart.  

Reinhart has actually been pretty solid through this ***** show if you look at the advanced stats. 

Hall not so much.  

2 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Well why wouldn’t a guy listen ? What a stupid question. 

He has a no trade clause, so it has to go through him.

4 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

Reinhart has actually been pretty solid through this ***** show if you look at the advanced stats. 

Hall not so much.  

I don't need advanced stats to show me that this team just sucks. Stats don't mean ***** at this point.

Edited by Claude Balls

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.