GDT: Sabres at Pens 3-25-2021. 7PM MSG

spndnchz

I only saw the third period. Usual pile of crap.

Nice play by Cozens on the almost goal, if not for Skinner being his usual lazy self at the blueline. 

So Reinhart fans, what's he done since Jack went out of the line up - again? Come on tell me how great he is I dare ya. 

Team is a pile of crap. Trade everybody but Cozens and start over. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Dan and Rob making injury excuses for the Sabres. Lol. So stupid 

Ray isn't always as bad, but man does it get irritating when Dan goes out of his way to paint a picture that the Sabres are just unfortunate victims of circumstance rather than sucking. He calls the game this way 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, PerreaultForever said:

I only saw the third period. Usual pile of crap.

Nice play by Cozens on the almost goal, if not for Skinner being his usual lazy self at the blueline. 

So Reinhart fans, what's he done since Jack went out of the line up - again? Come on tell me how great he is I dare ya. 

Team is a pile of crap. Trade everybody but Cozens and start over. 

I’m frustrated too, but scorched earth is a terrible idea. 

• Like (+1) 1

The crosby love makes me want to puke. Biggest whiner the league has ever known. Constantly chirping at the officials trying to change the outcome. 

The luck of the Pegulas on that Cozens drive to the net for the Sabres only goal. And Skinner with his gift from 🤮offside.

This is getting so damn old. Can’t win a game to save our lives. If anyone said last season that we would be tank level bad this year most would have laughed it off. Well except the guys that claim they said it.

Are we really this friggin pathetically bad. Who is the architect of this disfunction ?

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

I feel like we're the "Goodwill Store" of the NHL.  All we can stockpile are second-hand used and discarded players from other teams, who in turn want to buy our assets at bargain prices.

Today a vancouver sports radio show suggested Pederson straight up for Eichel. That is the level of stupid among some of the teams that would like our franchise centerman. 

2 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Taylor Hall was asked, " if a team comes looking for you at the trade deadline, would you listen?"

Taylor "yeah, for sure"

Lol, this franchise is disgustingly pathetic.

I would take a used Zamboni for him.  His play this season is poor.  When he leaves it will be a case of addition by subtraction

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

There was a post somewhere on here about why it’s a bad idea. I’m not gonna search for it. 

sabrespace.com/community/topic/29175-good-article-on-sabres-dysfunction-from-538/

Look for Weave's post.

1 minute ago, bunomatic said:

Today a vancouver sports radio show suggested Pederson straight up for Eichel. That is the level of stupid among some of the teams that would like our franchise centerman. 

If Adams makes any trades, he is gonna get absolutely fleeced. Anyone with half a brain ain't giving up jack squat for any of these turds.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Claude Balls said:

If Adams makes any trades, he is gonna get absolutely fleeced. Anyone with half a brain ain't giving up jack squat for any of these turds.

Hall, Staal, and Hutton for, respectively, a used puck bag, the pucks in a used puck bag, and the air besides the pucks in a used puck bag would be winning trades in my book.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

Hall, Staal, and Hutton for, respectively, a used puck bag, the pucks in a used puck bag, and the air besides the pucks in a used puck bag would be winning trades in my book.

Hall, somehow, might actually be worth a 1st. Staal might be worth a struggling prospect. Hutton might be worth a $20 Wegmans gift card. 

Listening to Adams right now is pissing me off even more now. Sounds like he asked Krueger what to say during his post game interview.

I hope he hires Carmanos and let's him run the show. Adams is clueless. The future of this team is looking mighty bleak right now. I almost think the only way to make this any better is for the Pegula's to sell the team. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.