GDT: 2/27/21, 1pm Philadelphia @ Buffalo, MSG & ESPN+

jsb

This organization from top to bottom is making me hate hockey.  They can’t seem to get anything right.  The Pegulas seemed to always hire the wrong people at every level, draft the wrong players, and screw up so many decisions dealing with the fans and their experience.  I just don’t understand why this happens year after year.  The organization seems cursed or being fed a large helping of karma.  I have started to wonder lately if they will even be in Buffalo in 5 years.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, COSabreFan said:

This organization from top to bottom is making me hate hockey.  They can’t seem to get anything right.  The Pegulas seemed to always hire the wrong people at every level, draft the wrong players, and screw up so many decisions dealing with the fans and their experience.  I just don’t understand why this happens year after year.  The organization seems cursed or being fed a large helping of karma.  I have started to wonder lately if they will even be in Buffalo in 5 years.

I feel ya.

Beginning to think with the Pegula common denominator we won’t succeed till he’s ousted. It’s been a decade. 

I love hockey and I love the Sabres, will never change - but I have found lately I watch almost no hockey now sans Sabres - it’s tough to put my finger on it but it just feels vaguely depressing like watching a league we aren’t really a part of. 

Will watch more again once we start fielding a team that can win at least as much as they lose 

9 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Ya know, not for nothing, but I followed this board for many years as a guest, I'm an old timer fan like you and some others, I gotta say, these past 5 / 6 years have been, without a doubt, the absolutely worse than terribly bad Sabres on ice teams I have seen in my life time, and I know enough to know you and others feel the same way Doohickie.

What a freaking ***** show. Unreal, just unreal.

Yeah, can't believe this coach is not fired yet, glad i'm at work and can not watch.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Billznut said:

The amount of useless, talentless, overpaid players on the Sabres is staggering. They look like a high school team vs a pro team today. 

And the truly sad truth is, they don't have to look this way. But, with the mental beat down of a great deal of the core players, it's damn near hopeless to come out of this without an entire flushing, or near flushing of the this toilet. Drain-O, replacing the under the sink pipes, a new toilet wax ring, all will most likely be needed.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.