GDT: 2/27/21, 1pm Philadelphia @ Buffalo, MSG & ESPN+

jsb

18 minutes ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

The Ralph era is heading the way of the Rex Ryan era. Pegula's got bamboozled by a guy with a good line of BS. Let's hope they learn and get a real NHL guy in. What else can we do? The rest of the season you are going to see guys out there giving a half-assed effort when they're completely out of it. Just like the Rex ending with his defense laying down for the opponents. This is going to require a virtual redo from top to bottom, and a winning culture built-just like the Rex era. Sad

If they come out of this like the Bills have since Rex then sign me up right now. I'd take two more years of almost for 5-6 years of contending 

11 minutes ago, 7+6=13 said:

McDavid was ours and we got screwed with a big puss.

He's got 40 friggin points already this year!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

A couple games ago the Sabres were up 3-0 in the third and the Devils were desperate to break up the shootout and try to make a game of it. We have generated maybe one decent shot? Montour had a short handed opportunity to take a shot or pass to the slot... passed it back to the trailer outside of the zone. Yay -- you killed a penalty. You're down by 3 goals with under 7 minutes to play. Time to switch up the philosophy.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Billznut said:

The amount of useless, talentless, overpaid players on the Sabres is staggering. They look like a high school team vs a pro team today. 

I used to believe this too.  It's never more false.  We have talent and we only have 2 players over paid which IMO isn't too bad.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.