GDT: 2/27/21, 1pm Philadelphia @ Buffalo, MSG & ESPN+

jsb

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

Decided to enjoy the beautiful weather here in Indiana and have the game recording on the DVR.  Got back in time for the start of the third....I assume I don't need to watch periods 1 or 2 unless I want to throw-up the nice lunch I had?!?!

Don’t bother.  May be more interesting to watch RKs presser.. “we are close, we will learn from this one, this is a hard loss, lots of pain, there is fight in this group”..,,

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Decided to enjoy the beautiful weather here in Indiana and have the game recording on the DVR.  Got back in time for the start of the third....I assume I don't need to watch periods 1 or 2 unless I want to throw-up the nice lunch I had?!?!

This was one of the worst performances of the season.  I would advise you to pass on it. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

Nobody on the current lineup is physical.

Somebody needed to go out and hit someone in the mouth today to wake up this team.

I don't mean fight but go out and have high energy, make hits that they'll remember, cause turnovers and otherwise just be hard to play against. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

At the fact we are gonna miss? Not really. 

At the fact we haven’t improved where it counts? Very. It’s honestly quite shocking how bad we are 

I'm not. The truly shocking situation of it all is that the Pegula's have not learned a damn thing in these 10 years.

That is the ultimate baffling part of it all, because the vision from them is the product we see on the ice at the end of the day.

Terry cannot be happy. 

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

Yup. Rematch tomorrow midday...  Sabres send no message at the end of the game, no hit, no real threat at a goal. No energy whatsoever.

Philly may be saying to themselves, we scored two goals too many today, we should just apply them to tomorrow's game and go home tonight.  Two goals against Buffalo tomorrow should be enough.

19 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

How much longer before they let this ***** coaching staff go? Plus I would really consider buying out Skinner and Okposo.

The capfriendly buyout calculator on Skinner is brutal. He is a Jedi cap crusher, like Ehrhoff's front-loaded contract, Moulson, and Okposo before he.

18 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Nobody on the current lineup is physical.

Somebody needed to go out and hit someone in the mouth today to wake up this team.

I don't mean fight but go out and have high energy, make hits that they'll remember, cause turnovers and otherwise just be hard to play against. 

This team desperately needs someone with passion. Or craziness. They need either a Kaleta or Foligno, or... someone who's a total a-hole like Avery that they're ashamed of, but at least wakes them up.

Edited by DarthEbriate
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.