GDT: 1/31/21 1pm ET, NJ Devils at Buffalo, MSG, NHL Network, WGR

jsb

2 minutes ago, Curt said:

Cool that he said that, but he shoots the puck way more than anyone on the team, including Hall.

Hall and Eichel.  It’s not going to be one guy feeding the other all the time.  They are both so dynamic that its going to be more fluid/creative than that.  Honesty, I couldn’t care less as long as they find a way to make it work.

That is, if they end up back together often.

Ok buddy you win. I hope Hall never scores another goal the rest of season 

Just now, Cal Naughton Jr said:

Ok buddy you win. I hope Hall never scores another goal the rest of season 

I’ve been saying repeatedly that with them both being so complete offensively, it’s going to more a 50/50 thing with them, not a Eichel feeds Hall thing.  They would both be playmaking and both be finishing.  They BOTH need to start scoring!

But if you want to get annoyed and think I’m saying that Hall is not a goal scorer or whatever, that’s fine.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Eichel had the opportunity to lug the puck up ice with speed. Instead, a guy easily caught up to him on the backcheck. That's not normal...  unless it's the new normal, in which case... his hyperdrive motivator is damaged...  we're in trouble. 

No light speed?

We're in trouble!

Edited by DarthEbriate

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

I’m amazed people ever really thought a soccer coach was going to be successful here. I’ve been counting down the days to when RK would be fired from the moment I heard they were stupid enough to hire him. 

He's not going anywhere. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

I’m amazed people ever really thought a soccer coach was going to be successful here. I’ve been counting down the days to when RK would be fired from the moment I heard they were stupid enough to hire him. 

Who TF is a soccer coach?!

Does it not even matter if the things that we say are true???

Do you know that Krueger wasn’t a soccer coach, or are you uninformed?

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

He has one skate out the door already. I don’t blame him. 

Why?

This is the best team he has been part of. Why tank your chance to make the playoffs? His alleged unhappiness is with the Sabres not making the playoffs. Why would he not want to make the playoffs for another year?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.