GDT: 1/31/21 1pm ET, NJ Devils at Buffalo, MSG, NHL Network, WGR

jsb

5 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I’m amazed people ever really thought a soccer coach was going to be successful here. I’ve been counting down the days to when RK would be fired from the moment I heard they were stupid enough to hire him. 

I don’t think Ralph has ever had much support.  We all hoped for the best.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Curt said:

Who TF is a soccer coach?!

Does it not even matter if the things that we say are true???

Do you know that Krueger wasn’t a soccer coach, or are you uninformed?

Yes I’m well aware of his background. I’m combining his current title of “coach” with his illustrious background of running a soccer team. The best part of posts pointing out RK isn’t a good coach is you get to see who are his defenders are. 

Just now, Billznut said:

Yes I’m well aware of his background. I’m combining his current title of “coach” with his illustrious background of running a soccer team. The best part of posts pointing out RK isn’t a good coach is you get to see who are his defenders are. 

I didn’t say he is a good coach.  I have never said that.  But if you are going criticize the coach, come with something real (there is plenty) instead of some made up trash.

It's been a trend the last few years, but when other teams ramp up the intensity, we rarely escalate to meet them. 

(In the tank years, teams would ramp up the intensity to get a lead or tie-and-take-the-lead and then coast, but that was more a massive talent gap and there was no need to take us seriously.)

This is far more alarming.

This team needs to make the playoffs in the worst way just so they can learn how much harder they are going to need to play shift-in and shift-out.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Just now, Curt said:

I didn’t say he is a good coach.  I have never said that.  But if you are going criticize the coach, come with something real (there is plenty) instead of some made up trash.

Right. Substantive discussion are best had without resorting to tropes like "soccer coach"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.