GDT: 1/30/21 1pm ET, NJ Devils at Buffalo, MSG & WGR

jsb

Not sure what to expect here. They still haven’t found an identity. Can anyone honestly say what type of team this is without first searching for the words ? I doubt Ralph could tell you. Anyhoo I have a feeling they might win. But they could come out of the gate looking unprepared. 

As always go Sabres !

• Like (+1) 1

The Devils are hanging on by their fingernails with their third-string goalie and have a bad PK. The Sabres put out an embarrassing effort last time, have PP firepower  and are well overdue for some bounces and lucky goals.

Scott Wedgewood has a grudge no knows about from his time in Rochester and the players want to win one for Lindy.

Smells like an easy 7-2 Sabres blowout, or a frustrating 3-1 loss.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I lived on the left coast for a few years.  It's just a different routine.  All the stuff you stay up late for is over by 9 pm out there.  I was actually shocked at how early bars closed in L.A. compared with Buffalo

I thought the same thing about NYC.

5 minutes ago, dudacek said:

The Devils are hanging on by their fingernails with their third-string goalie and have a bad PK. The Sabres put out an embarrassing effort last time, have PP firepower  and are well overdue for some bounces and lucky goals.

Scott Wedgewood has a grudge no knows about from his time in Rochester and the players want to win one for Lindy.

Smells like an easy 7-2 Sabres blowout, or a frustrating 3-1 loss.

I’m going with 7-2.

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

I love 1pm weekend games.  (I love 4pm even more!) I have a choice between watching today and watching tomorrow, and I'm choosing today.

Me too but I have to treat it like a marathon.  Drink steadily during game. Smoke for a couple hours after to stave off a hangover mid evening, then resume drinking after dark to coast into the night. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

NS time is the only real time.

2 PM puck drop is perfect on a Saturday afternoon.

Knowing me I will remember this post at about 7 PM NS time.

+++++

almost forgot ...

GO SABRES!!

MUST WIN!!

I remembered ***** ...

DROP THE PUCK ALREADY!!

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
I still don't type very goodly ...

I finally figured out what’s bothering me about the Sabres this season.  Spacing.  They are constantly on top of one another.  I don’t know if it’s by design or what but these guys end up in the same spots at the same time constantly.  I’ve counted a dozen times already this period, and it’s 5 minutes old. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.