GDT: 1/30/21 1pm ET, NJ Devils at Buffalo, MSG & WGR

jsb

Its kind of odd hearing a prolific goalscorer (Ray) telling a plug (Skinner) how and where to shoot the puck.

1 minute ago, fiftyone said:

I thought Dahlin and Thompson were terrible that period.

There was such promise for Tage after camp, I don't know what happened. 

Ralph?

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

Thompson's on a 3-year deal. He still has time to figure it all out, but as yet he hasn't.

I feel like he was a dynamic, fun to watch, highly skilled player early on. Then, my theory goes, that all had to be coached out of him because, son, this is the NHL. And what are we left with?

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Thompson's on a 3-year deal. He still has time to figure it all out, but as yet he hasn't.

I haven't been all over the MUST MOVE SKINNER movement, but I do wonder how long RK will let Thompson go on that line if the 2nd looks like the 1st. 

11 minutes ago, fiftyone said:

I thought Dahlin and Thompson were terrible that period.

There was such promise for Tage after camp, I don't know what happened. 

Thompson looked like he was overthinking things, which is no surprise given the way his season has gone. Ralph is going to move him off that line very soon.

Dahlin I thought was playing the way he needs to be playing. Trying things and pushing the offence.

Really overwhelmed them with the puck pressure early, but instead of feeding off the 5-on-3 we relaxed after that.

8 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Watching Guy Fieri stuff his mug is frankly more exciting than this game. The wife wins that argument. Going back to watching this one on the phone. Where did I put those reading glasses.

My wife hates Guy. Honestly I do to but like his diner visits.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.