GDT: Islanders at Sabres, Sat. 11/2/19, 7:00 pm

nfreeman

6 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

The broadcast team should wear these jackets all the time.

They look nice.  I need one.  They should be standard issue to all former coaches and GMs.  So, give my two. 

Edited by Pimlach

Dudley, Gare, Hajt, Korab and Lorentz.  The lions in winter.

It’s too bad the ceremony wasn’t good on TV — it was great in the arena.  Among other things, they played “y’know y’know we’re gonna win that cup.”

Come on boys.  Every seat is taken.  We’re here for you despite an 8-year poop sandwich.  Give us some new memories to hold on to.  

A34FA004-C6F2-4DBF-9E33-3FE08197C9D3.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I wasn't a fan of Jack, singlehandedly ruining that PP, in fact, he and the whole team need to pick up the pace when it comes to passes and over decision making. 

Hutton, cmon man, be better. 

The shifted lines, don't look very connected yet. 

Dahlin and Montour look good so far. 

Well, Vlad looks equally disconnected as before.  But at least it’s on the third line so I cannot complain.  Sorry but cannot say Dahlin is good tonight.  A few mistakes and no points, and he let the puck escape the zone on the PP.   Montour yes, and considering it’s his first period of play that is something we should be excited about.

Just now, Brawndo said:

His salary is much higher than mine and I graduated from medical school, so he certainly is doing something right

Heck, back when he was playing a shift a night he was still knocking down $600,000 a year. 

Not impressive by current pro athlete standards, but plenty to help make ends meet.

I love Rob Ray.  Wish he was still playing and got in a scrap to help jump start the team.

This game sucks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.