GDT: 10/22/19 Sharks at Buffalo, 7pm ET, MSG and WGR550

jsb

11 minutes ago, R_Dudley said:

Hey look skinner on the top line, why not...

The issue with this is the fact that VO is a rookie and Jack is the only one who can carry him at this point. Give him a year and then play him with Mitts or Cozens next season. It’s going to neuter a line to put skinner there. 

Just now, #freejame said:

The issue with this is the fact that VO is a rookie and Jack is the only one who can carry him at this point. Give him a year and then play him with Mitts or Cozens next season. It’s going to neuter a line to put skinner there. 

No issue with that just looks like Skinner snuck out with Jack and sam for a shift, why not every now and then. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, #freejame said:

I’m not watching so I should probably refrain from commenting too much. I didn’t know the context of it. 

Not to worry, actually looks like Jeff came out early on a shift change and ended up catching the end of Jack and Sams shift.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.