GDT - The Very Sharp Sabres @ The Very, Very Frightening (NOT!!) Lightning of Tampa - November 29, 2018 - 7:30 PM (EST) - 8:30 PM (NS time)

Sabres Fan in NS

Backtracked on the DVR to the first period.  Saw several regular looking shifts by McCabe and he seemed to move fine, no physical incidents or events to suggest an injury.  He started the 2nd period on the PK and was on the ice when Risto took the shot to the leg.  Again nothing that I saw in terms of contact or incident.  When he went to the bench, he then started heading towards the locker room. 

Wondering if it might be just a flu bug thing or other internal irregularity???  I just did not see anything otherwise.

2 minutes ago, hockeyhound said:

This reminds me of playoff hockey.

YES!

Let's Go Buffalo!

Yeah it is that desperate.

Its actually good for them to experience because there is still a lot of hockey to play and teams are not taking them lightly anymore. I expect to see more number 1 goalies and the best line ups teams have to put out against us.   

I just don't want to see teams start injuring our better players because Refs aren't calling the dangerous stuff   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.