GDT - The Very Sharp Sabres @ The Very, Very Frightening (NOT!!) Lightning of Tampa - November 29, 2018 - 7:30 PM (EST) - 8:30 PM (NS time)

Sabres Fan in NS

Just now, PASabreFan said:

I wonder if Phil might consider putting Ullmark in as one of those "wakeup call" changes. Nothing against Hutton, really.

I think the team is awake, they're just up against a really good opponent and they got a little too aggressive. 

It also looks like the calls are going to go Tampa's way tonight from the stripes who apparently need to coddle them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I wonder if Phil might consider putting Ullmark in as one of those "wakeup call" changes. Nothing against Hutton, really.

I think they would only change if Hutton is clearly struggling. Nowhere near that as of yet.

5 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I think the team is awake, they're just up against a really good opponent and they got a little too aggressive. 

It also looks like the calls are going to go Tampa's way tonight from the stripes who apparently need to coddle them. 

Great wake-up call for the Sabres, let's them know they haven't arrived yet.

Time to get to the next level before the second half of the season, it's only going to get tougher.

Need the 3rd and 4th lines to start going.

Edited by hockeyhound

1 minute ago, bunomatic said:

Baloo is getting it for the couple quick shots he got in down on his knees. Does that man lose his mind or what.

Yeah, i'm also not a fan of his and Nelsons defensive play, I really can't wait till Scandella gets back and we can cut that liability in half. 

3 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Pulling Hutton won’t provide the provided boost.

Hes a big part of our resiliency, and that mix up at the buzzer should be all the boost we need.

Big kill to start, then build from there.

Big kill is right. and they will only have 4 defensemen to kill it.  Maybe only 3 if McCabe can't make it.

Edited by Tondas

Just now, dudacek said:

Dahlin should get his first PK time of the season, no?

This might be a bad take but I don't want Dahlin to ever play a second of PK time

To answer your question though, probably 

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Careful. These things bite you. Trust me.

Nah I'll do it lol, I have stuff to work on anyway!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.