Prospect Challenge

GASabresIUFAN

8 hours ago, Brawndo said:

There is an Inkman Burner Account with the same name and avatar? 

There’s gotta be some slight difference in the name, yeah? Otherwise.... how?

edit: When I “search” for members, only real inky comes up. Faux inkman’s profile doesn’t pop up.

Edited by That Aud Smell

8 hours ago, pi2000 said:

I suspect they'll keep Nylander on Mittlestadt's wing during camp and preseason, hoping to catch lightning in a bottle.     That's how hockey works.

Wouldn't it be somehting if they keep it up during TC and preseason?  A lot of people wrote Nylander off, including myself.  IF, big IF, Nylander keeps this up and earns a spot in Buffalo, LW becomes awfully interesting.

11 minutes ago, іnkman said:

You think YOU don't understand?

4 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

it's only been a few posts, but this fake inkman thing is dumb and annoying.

Also don't understand how it's even possible. I keep falling for it though. I find it pretty funny

Edited by WildCard

Had an epiphany about Nylander watching him this weekend: people want to compare him to his brother, but he plays just like his dad.

Great hands, great head, passive. He put up a lot of points but left people wanting more because of the way he played the game; he just never grabbed it by the balls the way people thought he could and thought he should.

I think that even if Alex makes it as a legit 60-point winger, he will be whipping boy for a significant portion of the fan base.

7 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Had an epiphany about Nylander watching him this weekend: people want to compare him to his brother, but he plays just like his dad.

Great hands, great head, passive. He put up a lot of points but left people wanting more because of the way he played the game; he just never grabbed it by the balls the way people thought he could and thought he should.

I think that even if Alex makes it as a legit 60-point winger, he will be whipping boy for a significant portion of the fan base.

i for one would be extremely happy if Nylander puts up 60 pts a year, that's extremely solid 2nd line wing status right there.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

It would be easier to find the 12th post if the posts were still numbered... Alas, I think I found #12, but I don't see what's so exciting about it.

If you're reading the right post it talks about someone posting under a different name...like what seems to happening here with inkman

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Marions Piazza said:

i for one would be extremely happy if Nylander puts up 60 pts a year, that's extremely solid 2nd line wing status right there.

I agree but....I think the people he's talking about when he mentions "whipping boy" are the ones that expect him to be a 1st liner. However, isn't that where we're at with Sam?

31 minutes ago, Marions Piazza said:

Those are first line stats these days.

And I think given his shakey start, at his point most us would be happy to get anything at all out of Nylander.

But if he does make it, I wouldn’t be surprised to see that wear off quickly.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.