Prospect Challenge

GASabresIUFAN

2 minutes ago, Weave said:

The more is see of Tage Thompson today, the more his game reminds me of Evander Kane's game.

He's got hard elbows that do an easy job of giving him some space when it gets crowded. 

He was less loose with the puck last night, I think his success is going to his head a little bit!

The stream disappearing for a minute was on their end, not ours. It should be back to normal now hopefully.

1 minute ago, ... said:

MoG, mine crapped out for a few minutes.

Better period, but still nothing spectacular. Lukkkkkonen is a giant! He looked more composed in the second.

I'm a little sad this is the game that most Sabrespacers can see. Last night really felt like all was right with the world. 

There's still time for some magic though.

3 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Mittelstadt reminds me of Hawerchuk: same tight turns, hunched skating style, grumpy demeanour and great hands.

Should this come true, it would make me very, very, happy for 15 years.  I saw Howerchuk in WJC Sam.  My untrained eye speaks ...

Edited by Neo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.