Carter Hutton signs with Sabres — $2.75MM x 3 years

WildCard

Oh, that’s much better than what I was expecting.

Hutton was in demand - supposedly the most attractive goalie available - and he chose Buffalo.

Hmm...

Apparently he believes less in Ullmark than much of the fan base. I can't imagine this is anything other than chasing a chance to start.

Apparently he believes less in Ullmark than much of the fan base. I can't imagine this is anything other than chasing a chance to start.

So he picked us mostly because he thought Ullmark was worse than Howard, Darling and Griess?

Oh, that’s much better than what I was expecting.

Hutton was in demand - supposedly the most attractive goalie available - and he chose Buffalo.

Hmm...

He has worked with Andrew Allen the Sabres Goaltending Coach and has a good relationship with him per Bill Hoppe

I have scarcely been whelmed by Carter Hutton’s skills.

But he sure seems like a good dude.

Calm and positivity in the room will be a serious upgrade to the millimetre-thick glass of Lehner’s psyche.

He's basically a better Chad Johnson and they're paying him accordingly. At this price it works for me.

He's basically a better Chad Johnson and they're paying him accordingly. At this price it works for me.

Whew...  didn't want to see you on Channel 7 news being charged with arson.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.