Rochester Americans 2018-19

Brawndo

3 hours ago, mike555555555555555 said:

Just tired to hear about "soft swedes", we have goonish players in Sweden too but like I mentioned before they have no skills, just muscles. You will never see our tough guys in the NHL because there is no shortage of those guys in the USA/Canada (or anywhere else in the world).  NHL teams only pick our most skilled guys and those guys are usually pretty small/light because the "big ice" we play on overhere favors speed and hockey IQ. I´m pretty sure a guy like Bufyglien would look pretty stupid in the SHL but in the NHL he is very useful with his size and weight. 

Anyway, i´m off topic here so I will end this rant, I hope you beat Columbus tonight, Tage Thompson will probably score a hattrick after this... 

Well, you probably don't have to worry about Thompson getting a hattie as somebody else would need to be pulled out of the line up 1st which I don't expect too soon.  Maybe that "soft" Swede Johan "Angry Larry" Larsson gets bumped?  ;)

Welcome to the board.  And, no, I don't expect Larry getting bumped by Tage.

51 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Not hearing great things about tonight’s performance

3-2 win. CJ with a shortie. The refs did their best to tilt the ice toward Laval but...FU. Amerks win. Dalton Smith kicked a Rockets ass and got an assist. Awesome third period.

A lady sitting in the lower bowl by my section had  her face split open when Bailey dumped the puck over the glass to take a delay of game penalty. He really had a rough night after a pretty good showing last night.

Edited by Ogre

On 10/29/2018 at 10:21 AM, LGR4GM said:

Lawrence Pilut is a +11... that's really impressive in only 8 games played. 

Pair him with Risto and they'd be a +1.

Edited by pi2000
Risto now a -10 through 12 games.
  • Haha (+1) 4

Apparently the Amerks will be playing in Buffalo on the 7th. As part of the Sabres STH package, I apparently have 2 tix that I've paid for as part of the package.  If anybody would like go to that game, send me a PM and I will let the Sabres know I want to use the tix and can then forward them to you.  The pair are in the 1st row of the 300's in the Sabres end.  Cost - if ever we meet in real life at the meetup or elsewhere, you owe me a beer.

Pair will go to the 1st person to request them.

54 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Apparently the Amerks will be playing in Buffalo on the 7th. As part of the Sabres STH package, I apparently have 2 tix that I've paid for as part of the package.  If anybody would like go to that game, send me a PM and I will let the Sabres know I want to use the tix and can then forward them to you.  The pair are in the 1st row of the 300's in the Sabres end.  Cost - if ever we meet in real life at the meetup or elsewhere, you owe me a beer.

Can i come? ?

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

I will 100% take you up on that if someone hasn’t already pounced.

Got a charity you support?

Edited by Hoss

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.