Lawrence Pilut signs 2 year ELC

sabills

I wouldn't care. Everyone on the roster has a price. If I ever buy the jersey of an active player then that there is a player I would actually be mad about them trading.

Can't foresee myself doing that with anyone on this roster. Not yet.

I've already invested in Reino.

All hoity-toity in your Numminen white-goathead.

(You have one of those, don't you? That's a goddamn amazing sweater if I'm remembering correctly)

It's actually a Numminen Winter Classic. He never wore it though because he had to have effing heart surgery.

I loved that dude. Wish he didn't have to get the axe with Lindy.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop doing Death Sticks. Wait! Wrong idiom!

I like the signing now that it’s been made legal. Put on 10# and be a solid 5/6 who can be on a second power play? But I think he plays almost the entire season in the AHL. Post trade deadline callup possibly.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop doing Death Sticks. Wait! Wrong idiom!

I like the signing now that it’s been made legal. Put on 10# and be a solid 5/6 who can be on a second power play? But I think he plays almost the entire season in the AHL. Post trade deadline callup possibly.

Maybe he was promised a roster spot to sign?  Have to see the contract.  If it's a one-way deal, I could see him in Rochester to begin with.  At least he gets paid the big bucks regardless.  But, would he sign a two-way deal?  Did the Sabres have to compete for his services?

Maybe he was promised a roster spot to sign? Have to see the contract. If it's a one-way deal, I could see him in Rochester to begin with. At least he gets paid the big bucks regardless. But, would he sign a two-way deal? Did the Sabres have to compete for his services?

True. And hopefully yes.

But I would rather see him get a top-pair role in Rochester and adjust to the ice, than to do the Antipin and get 6/7/8 treatment... particularly if he’s good.

Per his highlights it looks like he can get his shot through from the point. So that’s him and Risto and... Nelson if he makes the roster to start.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.