GDT: Rochester Ameri... err Buffalo Sabres vs Sens 4-4-18 7:30p EDT

pi2000

He has definitely made many mistakes. The jury is out on the latest attempt to rectify the situation.

At least TPegs is not harvesting the fans organs for his own personal benefit yet, and then just dumping on the fan base incessantly afterwards.

hahaha I almost spit my coffee out.  nicely done.

Sabres’ lines:

Rodrigues-Eichel-Pominville

Wilson-O’Reilly-Reinhart

Nylander-Mittelstadt-Okposo

Nolan-Larsson-Baptiste

Porter, Pouliot extra

Sabres’ defense:

Scandella-Ristolainen

Guhle-Nelson

Beaulieu-Falk

Gorges-Tennyson

Sabres’ lines:

Wilson-O’Reilly-Reinhart

Nolan-Larsson-Baptiste

Porter, Pouliot extra

Sabres’ defense:

Scandella-Ristolainen

Guhle-Nelson

Beaulieu-Falk

Gorges-Tennyson

I think I would prefer Baptiste and Okposo switched

Sabres’ lines:

Wilson-O’Reilly-Reinhart

Nolan-Larsson-Baptiste

Porter, Pouliot extra

Sabres’ defense:

Scandella-Ristolainen

Guhle-Nelson

Beaulieu-Falk

Gorges-Tennyson

I'm not too upset about any of that. I LOVE Eichel with E-Rod instead of Girgy. Also glad that Nylander is with <insert name of player I care about> instead of <insert name of player that shouldn't even be on the Amerks next year>

Him and Casey could be fun together. Interesting that he's playing LW. Haven't they had him at RW in Rochester all season? Sadly I don't get to catch any games. Can anyone confirm his regular wing position?

I'm not too upset about any of that. I LOVE Eichel with E-Rod instead of Girgy. Also glad that Nylander is with <insert name of player I care about> instead of <insert name of player that shouldn't even be on the Amerks next year>

Him and Casey could be fun together. Interesting that he's playing LW. Haven't they had him at RW in Rochester all season? Sadly I don't get to catch any games. Can anyone confirm his regular wing position?

Agreed :lol:

John VoglVerified account @BuffNewsVogl now13 seconds ago

More

Sabres’ lines:

Wilson-O’Reilly-Reinhart

Nolan-Larsson-Baptiste

Porter, Pouliot extra

ohn VoglVerified account @BuffNewsVogl now10 seconds ago

More

Sabres’ defense:

Scandella-Ristolainen

Guhle-Nelson

Beaulieu-Falk

Gorges-Tennyson

where's Gussy?

Actually it seems to be mainly because of his family's recent tragic loss of a child.

https://www.nhl.com/news/ottawa-defenseman-erik-karlsson-not-making-season-ending-trip-with-senators/c-297613548

From link:

Erik Karlsson will not travel with the Ottawa Senators for their season-ending three-game road trip so he can be with his wife, Melinda, and their family following the loss of their son, Axel.

Later in the article it goes on to say that Ottawa management plans to offer him a contract extension on July 1st.  We'll see if that actually happens or if it's even close to what he's worth or what he'll be looking for.

Don't know if its true, just read it on another board that his wife has been stalked for a year now, and that its gotten worse after the baby loss.

Some guy harassing her with fake accounts and stuff like that.

Edited by blåbär

Bobblehead night. My coworker got free tickets to go tonight from a friend- I said hey, at least you get the Hasek bobblehead out of it. Nope.. the one thing the friend asked of him was to relinquish the Hasek. Poor dude. 

Bobblehead night. My coworker got free tickets to go tonight from a friend- I said hey, at least you get the Hasek bobblehead out of it. Nope.. the one thing the friend asked of him was to relinquish the Hasek. Poor dude. 

Oh, I'm sorry, I accidentally left the bobble head under my seat.  Now if you don't mind, I'd prefer if you never come anywhere near my desk ever again.

Saying my prayers for Nylander and Mitts with the corpse of KO

I don't know. I realize KO had a slow start, but when I watch him play I see a positive contributor.  Granted, it doesn't all lead to scoring, but watch him with the puck in difficult situations; he's pretty good at protecting it and advancing it to a teammate.  I'm not sure why everyone is so down on the guy.  I also think it's a good idea to put a veteran with two guys that together have single digits of experience in terms of NHL games played.

I don't know. I realize KO had a slow start, but when I watch him play I see a positive contributor.  Granted, it doesn't all lead to scoring, but watch him with the puck in difficult situations; he's pretty good at protecting it and advancing it to a teammate.  I'm not sure why everyone is so down on the guy.  I also think it's a good idea to put a veteran with two guys that together have single digits of experience in terms of NHL games played.

I don’t think he’s been right at all since the last concussion. Which is a shame because he was doing quite well prior to that.

I don’t think he’s been right at all since the last concussion. Which is a shame because he was doing quite well prior to that.

I still can't get down on him for that. 

An unfortunate play that the other player involved could have lessened but only made worse.

Oh, I'm sorry, I accidentally left the bobble head under my seat.  Now if you don't mind, I'd prefer if you never come anywhere near my desk ever again.

I got one of the RJ bobble heads for my birthday and I have it on my desk at work. My coworkers are not hockey fans, nor did they grow up in WNY. Needless to say, they don't get it 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.