GDT Nashville at Sabres 3/19/18 7pm MSG, GR

Brawndo

Nashville hasn't lost in regulation in over a month... their overconfidence is their weakness.

Your faith in your friends is yours.

Lines

#Sabres  lines at morning skate:

Wilson-O’Reilly-Reinhart

Pouliot-Eichel-Pominville

Baptiste-Rodrigues-Bailey

Nolan-Larsson-Okposo

Scandella-Ristolainen

Guhle-Falk

Beaulieu-Nelson

Ullmark

Johnson

Here we go.

The Sabres are up against another great team.  So, I expect the Sabres to rise to the occasion, as they often do against much better teams.

Linus will make a very good impression.  The guys will rally around him.

I am confident that the Sabres will win convincingly.  5 - 2.

GO SABRES!!

WE LOVE YOU!!

Who did what to Lehner, or is he being held out for his own good?

Pretty sure they're trying a trial run of Johnson/Ullmark before getting locked into it over the summer & only finding out it isn't viable in October.

If the tandem can get the job done, good to know it now. If it can't, they have nearly 3 months before FA starts to focus in on who they want up w/ Ullmark in '18-'19.

They made up some excuse about Lehner needing a maintenance day as he's banged up a bit.    Just waive him already, he's not in this team's future.   

That said, I don't think their goalie of the future is in the organization yet.

I wish Housley would put Baptiste and Bailey with Eichel instead of the plodders they keep sticking him with. Let’s see if the speed line could gel for the future.

I think Eichel makes JAG's score goals. Baptiste and Bailey don't necessarily need to be on his line to produce (although it would help their stats).

I think Eichel makes JAG's score goals. Baptiste and Bailey don't necessarily need to be on his line to produce (although it would help their stats).

yeh but it would make two good lines. Though betting Housley wants to see this line and its speed work at the NHL level. Imagine the ROR line as it is, this line working and Jack, Casey our Lord and Savior and one of this year’s top wingers together next year. Larrson, Girgs and Wilson or Joefeson as the checking line Penalty kill line next year. Could work! Edited by North Buffalo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.