GDT Kings at Sabres 1pm MSG GR 2/17/2018

Brawndo

If Lehner's a trade candidate, who would want him other than as a back-up?  How do other back-ups compare with him salary wise?  If no one would want him as a back-up because of his salary, he better only be a back-up on this team or be released.  What a waste, Murray!

There are maybe four players on this team I want and the rest just dump them for anything you can get.

Names?

If Lehner's a trade candidate, who would want him other than as a back-up?  How do other back-ups compare with him salary wise?  If no one would want him as a back-up because of his salary, he better only be a back-up on this team or be released.  What a waste, Murray!

What did the guy run off with your wife? Yeah,he's not that good but can't you assess someone else's crappy play?

If Lehner's a trade candidate, who would want him other than as a back-up? How do other back-ups compare with him salary wise? If no one would want him as a back-up because of his salary, he better only be a back-up on this team or be released. What a waste, Murray!

Names?

If you can't guess then you probably only know the names of our goalies. As bad as you think Lehner is he far from the worst on this team. Edited by Radar

Are people really serious with this stuff? How can any fan possibly care about where we finish or perceive some advantage to finishing last? Or 30th again? The jig is up.

Right.

I won’t root for losses again and if I could take back the active rooting for such during the tank years, I would.

Are people really serious with this stuff? How can any fan possibly care about where we finish or perceive some advantage to finishing last? Or 30th again? The jig is up.

They’re not making the playoffs. Might as well get the highest pick possible. Dahlin is the best D and player in the draft. Don’t know what jig you’re talking about.

They’re not making the playoffs. Might as well get the highest pick possible. Dahlin is the best D and player in the draft. Don’t know what jig you’re talking about.

How about maybe they learn how to play together and win?  This draft pick nonsense is just that.

I guess because usually the best players are often drafted at the very top. This team needs more good players and where else are you going to find them?

How about maybe they learn how to play together and win?  This draft pick nonsense is just that.

Who should learn to play together? Half the guys out there yesterday won't be around next year. Why not replace them with actual "good players"?

I think this team's troubles are deeper than learning to play together and win. The player talent is much more the problem I think. Depth wise we're pretty shallow both offensively and defensively.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.