Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Yes!!!! Buffalo will need to jump Miami and Arizona. By not trading up to Denver, they are saving high round picks. Beane seems to be playing it well right now.

Beane is the first GM we've had in forever who seems to know what he is doing in terms of not overpaying to make a "splash." I really like it.

You say that like they're in the same universe as prospects :P

I actually think Josh Allen is the better prospect. He is a physical freak. Giant arm and quick release. But, a lot more raw than Rosen. I'm good with either. Especially if we can keep all of these other picks and still get one of the top-4 QBs!

There is a good chance one of the Josh's will fall to #12. If so and we don't have to give up any of our other picks then IMHO that's the best case scenario.

Josh Allen at 12 is not a best case scenario.  Josh Allen at 187 is not acceptable.  I'd rather bring back EJ Manuel.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.