Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

6 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Just yesterday, he declined to answer a question about his future and stated that he would announce his plans after the season.  Wonder what changed his mind?

I would bet the Bills told him they don't want him back and he didn't want to move his whole family and play for another team

16 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Just yesterday, he declined to answer a question about his future and stated that he would announce his plans after the season.  Wonder what changed his mind?

I expect he already put this retirement thing in to the team and didn't want to step on their toes with the announcement coming today. So he simply deflected. 

7 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I love the halftime talking heads going over the top with their praise for the Bills. Earn those paychecks gents ?

Boomer saying we are a team on the rise?  What the heck has he been watching we haven’t? 

Edited by Gatorman0519

I'm enjoying the Bills destroying the fins, and may it continue, but WTF is this broadcast team?  She (I think it's Beth Mowins from the voice) is marginally better than Spero Dedes, which isn't exactly a high bar to jump, and whoever the commentator is, wow, he's worse than Rob Ray.  He's worse than anything.

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I'm enjoying the Bills destroying the fins, and may it continue, but WTF is this broadcast team?  She (I think it's Beth Mowins from the voice) is marginally better than Spero Dedes, which isn't exactly a high bar to jump, and whoever the commentator is, wow, he's worse than Rob Ray.  He's worse than anything.

They aren't exactly destroying them. They are a typical Josh Allen play away from it being a 3 point game. 

54 minutes ago, inkman said:

Analysts before game:. Bills are gonna runaway with Kyle Williams farewell game

Josh Allen: Hold my beer 

Looks good so far.

47 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

JA is fun to watch but ultimately not good so far.  

He's been terrific today.  For the first time, I see him as the future of the team.

42 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Boomer saying we are a team on the rise?  What the heck has he been watching we haven’t? 

They ARE a team on the rise.  10 draft picks next year.  Yes, this year was a setback, because clap clap couldn't handle the idea of his new starter learning behind Taylor, but the talent is going to get better, if Beane has even the tiniest bit of sense in his head.

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

They aren't exactly destroying them. They are a typical Josh Allen play away from it being a 3 point game. 

Aside from a fluke at the end of the first half, it has been destruction AND IT WILL CONTINUE.  MIAMI DIE.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.