Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

3 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

The "pretend to run a play on 4th down to draw the defense offsides" is the worst coaching thing that we do, and we do it so often it's painful.

That was a horribly coached 4th and 2 series of plays. Ugh.

If we would at least sometimes run the play clock down then run an actual play, we might occasionally get teams to jump. But they all know we'll just call a timeout. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

If we would at least sometimes run the play clock down then run an actual play, we might occasionally get teams to jump. But they all know we'll just call a timeout. 

Right. Was the play we were going to run that much worse than a 1 on 1 lob to Foster against Gilmore? We only needed two yards

25 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Friendly reminder that McBeane decided to spend their UFA money on Lutolelei and Murphy, and basically the entire draft on defense, instead of any offensive skill players. 

Yeah, weren't those two supposed to help stop the run defense? What happened to that?

5 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

Yeah, weren't those two supposed to help stop the run defense? What happened to that?

Lotulelei fell out of favor before they even got to week one if I remember the snap counts correctly. That’s looking like a BRUTAL emotional pickup.

• Like (+1) 2

Killed it on kicking game, McClapClap.   Six punts!  Awesome!  And three field goal attempts, two of which actually were successful!  Clearly, you have the stones to beat most NFL teams.

(Please get this clapping jerk out of here.  Please.)

Edited by Santa Claus
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Killed it on kicking me, McClapClap.   Six punts!  Awesome!  And three field goal attempts, two of which actually were successful!  Clearly, you have the stones to beat most NFL teams.

(Please get this clapping jerk out of here.  Please.)

Now Santa, you wouldn't want to end up on your own naughty list, would you?

4 minutes ago, SwampD said:

The first Saints TD came after a terrible PI call in the end zone.

And I hate Pittsburgh.

Did you see the last PI call?  Or what just happened in the end zone (should be a TD but the refs ruled it in bounds at the 1, which kills Pitt)?  I don't have a dog in this fight, but wow, the Steelers are taking it without lube.

EDIT:  The idiots who never should work another game again did reverse themselves on the TD situation.

Edited by Santa Claus

3 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I don't know if I'll have kids, but I'd have given up one of them to draft Baker. Far and away the best from the draft. Really the only one without any questions (unless you hold the flag plant against him, which you shouldn't, as it was awesome). Oh well. Good for Cleveland. 

Yup on both fronts. He's head and shoulders above all of the rest, and god ***** is he just so much fun to watch

Also, a kicker murdered someone today

Edited by WildCard

1 hour ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I don't know if I'll have kids, but I'd have given up one of them to draft Baker. Far and away the best from the draft. Really the only one without any questions (unless you hold the flag plant against him, which you shouldn't, as it was awesome). Oh well. Good for Cleveland. 

His deal with Hue Jackson is freaking awesome

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

Kyle Williams announces he will retire after Sunday’s Game 

Just yesterday, he declined to answer a question about his future and stated that he would announce his plans after the season.  Wonder what changed his mind?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.