Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

NFW this regime brings him back.

They didn’t want him them — why would they want him now?

Also, his injury history means he lacks the ability that McDermott values above all others: Availability.

Yeah he's not coming back. Calling it now, he goes to the Cowboys

From Incarcerated Bob

**UPDATED NFL RUMORS**

Bills still in talks with teams in top 10 #NFLDraft trying to move up.

Foles talks could start up at anytime again (Teddy Bridgewater another name to keep eyes on) WR's Marqise Lee/Taylor Gabriel could be on radar.

From Incarcerated Bob

**UPDATED NFL RUMORS**

Bills still in talks with teams in top 10 #NFLDraft trying to move up.

Foles talks could start up at anytime again (Teddy Bridgewater another name to keep eyes on) WR's Marqise Lee/Taylor Gabriel could be on radar.

I can't help but think this dude just throws a bunch of stuff against the wall and if it of it happens he takes credit for being right

It's not even throwing stuff at the wall. The Bills trying to trade up isn't exactly some insider secret these days.

And what kind of news flash uses the word "could"?

I could be on the Bills radar FFS. I'm not, though.

Awesome. Are the Bills going to keep all these picks or are they going to use them as ammo to move up in the first?

I'm guessing they're trying to move up, but my hope is they stand pat with their plethora of picks, draft Rudolph and sign Keenum.

They have to be moving up.

If they are going to stay put I would rather they go Kyle Lauletta or Mike White.

Signing Keenum or Bridgewater would work as bridge options.

In the first round?

I wouldn't mind signing Bridgewater regardless of who the Bills draft.  Keenum?  I'm not so sure.

Edited by JujuFish

I'm guessing they're trying to move up, but my hope is they stand pat with their plethora of picks, draft Rudolph and sign Keenum.

I completely agree. We need a qb, rb, C, LB, DT and either a CB or OT. With 6 picks in the top 3 rounds we can fill a lot of long term needs.

Also a smart move for the Browns. They were probably finding it hard to sign a decent FA. Taylor is under contract for decent starter QB money. Gives them a year to develop the QB they draft.

I completely agree. We need a qb, rb, C, LB, DT and either a CB or OT. With 6 picks in the top 3 rounds we can fill a lot of long term needs.

Also a smart move for the Browns. They were probably finding it hard to sign a decent FA. Taylor is under contract for decent starter QB money. Gives them a year to develop the QB they draft.

Why ? They would have access to the same group of FAs as the Bills. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.