GDT Sabres at Flames 1-22-18. 9pm MSG, GR 550

Brawndo

Preczactly.

Seriously.... that's one bad mascot.  I'll never dis Sabretooth again.

MUST SCHWINN.

cut.jpg

Can somebody photoshop Jack & Sam riding a tandem bike with the Ryan Brothers over Niagara Falls?

Trying to link the image but I can't figure out how to paste in pics from the web on this board.

There's a disturbing trend of pre-season tandem bicycling dooming Buffalo sports.

Pegula needs to stop being soft and ban these bikes ASAP.

That's 10:00 PM here on the East coast.

That is pretty much my bed time and winding down.  I don't think it's a good idea for me to get all wound up over the Sabres that late.

Anyway ...

GO SABRES!!

That the Sabres still elicit an emotional reaction at this point in the season is impressive.

You mean this one...

screen-shot-2016-12-27-at-10-58-27-am.jp

Hahaha, 

Wow how sad is it that's all we got left to do in a game time thread but figure out ways to Pun fun at these unlovable losers.

I am guessing Chad (aren't you sad you didn't stay with the flames) in net tonight. 

Might root for Johnny Hockey and I'm guessing the flames to burn the Sabres 5-4.  

I'm an out-of-towner, so I watch all games through NHL.tv

I usually sign in through my xbox and watch on my TV. But for the late games, the NHL app provides a surprisingly stellar picture on my phone or iPad.

I've noticed the phone does look really nice; I'm not sure if it's the more-than 1080p screen or it's so small you don't notice the digital artifacts like you do on a larger screen.

One of these days I need to try watching the game on my 4k computer monitor to see what NHL.tv does; if it runs in 4k and/or 60fps, it may be novel enough to watch a few Sabres games.

Pretty sure it's supposed to be a dog, but it looks oddly koala to me.

Count me out on this one, the only excitement left in this season is who gets traded at the deadline and what pick we get. Meh.

Oddly Koala was fantastic back in the day. Too bad about Nikki.

Sums things up quite well.

Wow, it was hot in NY today.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.