GDT Sabres at Flames 1-22-18. 9pm MSG, GR 550

Brawndo

I will watch the game on my phone from bed. When I do this, I usually fall asleep during intermissions because they’re so boring. But these days, I might just fall asleep during gameplay :P If Eichel isn’t on the ice, they’re a great sleep aid

Was thinking the same thing... Amazing how the Sabres put me to sleep, unlike when I was a kid laying down with the radio under my pillow so my parents wouldn't find out.

So the Flames are one of the teams listed as interest in EK. Should we be watching for anyone in particular?

They could move on from Sam Bennett. I don't think Kylington is on the team yet but he would be another player. The issue I see is that Calgary has Tkachuk and Johnny at LW so I am not sure if you trade big to put Kane on the 3rd line. That said he does have the ability to create on his own and tossing him out against other 3rd lines would create mismatches for them. 

Do we have to?

I will watch the game on my phone from bed. When I do this, I usually fall asleep during intermissions because they’re so boring. But these days, I might just fall asleep during gameplay :P If Eichel isn’t on the ice, they’re a great sleep aid

How do you do this?

First you have to ditch the flip phone, then .... :P

Your username right now accurately and onomatopoetically describes this team. If someone came up to me and said, "make a noise to describe the Sabres this year" it'd be between a long sad fart and "skoggslopp". 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.