GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres, 1/11/2018, 7pm est MSG

LGR4GM

This seaon Sabres are not worthy of these players, Rochester are.

Pretty much this. If the Sabres had a chance at the postseason, fine you have a point. But I'm willing to sacrifice the rest of the year for a high lottery pick AND to let these young cats get enough momentum to come in and set the world ablaze in camp. No point in exposing them to the current state of the team for too long.

I think it would be crazy to send them back

Maybe it wakes up some of the vets who Guhle and Ullmark really embarrassed tonight.  They need to pick up their game or start learning how to sell insurance (and I by no means am say that selling insurance is a less that honorable profession.)

Fun game.

Very happy for Ullmark. Wonder if him staying up would cause Lehner to finally figure out how to properly use the reverse V-H positioning? Unlike Lehner who leaves a LOT of open space @ the post because he just doesn't lean in on it; Ullmark had the post covered. Absolutely no room between him & the post.

Good to see Guhle get a helper as well.

When they weren't in Alamo-mode, the whole team seemed to be skating better. Wonder how much of that was just perception because they were playing w/ a lead & how much of it was legit.

Pretty much this. If the Sabres had a chance at the postseason, fine you have a point. But I'm willing to sacrifice the rest of the year for a high lottery pick AND to let these young cats get enough momentum to come in and set the world ablaze in camp. No point in exposing them to the current state of the team for too long.

:worthy:

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/951644867259764737

I seen what you did there.

Glad to see the symbolism was noticed and I would say he did add a spark. 

Best looking goaltender I've seen for Buffalo this year.

But agree with all here who say send him back to Amerks to let him and Guhle continue to play in a positive winning atmosphere. 

I really like the guy. I’ve followed his career since he was drafted and he’s not only a good goalie, he’s a good person. Always keeping it light hearted. A few games ago Beautiful Erica asked him in his first star of the game interview “what was key to winning this game?”. He responds “well we got more goals than they did.” Love it!

Seriously though, he needs to get back to Rochester ASAP. There’s a Cup to win.

I really like the guy. I’ve followed his career since he was drafted and he’s not only a good goalie, he’s a good person. Always keeping it light hearted. A few games ago Beautiful Erica asked him in his first star of the game interview “what was key to winning this game?”. He responds “well we got more goals than they did.” Love it!

Seriously though, he needs to get back to Rochester ASAP. There’s a Cup to win.

I could not agree more with you, word.

Go Rochester!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.