GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres, 1/11/2018, 7pm est MSG

LGR4GM

Really like what I am seeing from Bugle. He's definitely excited about playing and his energy is infectious.

Somebody with that skating ability needs to be very carefully developed. They seem to be doing a good job of it so far. But if you can bring a guy like that to his ceiling by the time he's in his mid 20s, you might have a special player. It'll be fun to watch. 

Linus on a lazy susan

Sometimes you just like to take a deep breath and casually observe the world around you.

CBJ with some pressure there for a part of a shift, but that was only after we had 3 nice chances. I dare say: Guhle and Eichel on the ice at the same time is nice. Be careful, Guhle... you might not get back to Rochester this season.

win or lose. this is by far the best game the sabres have played this season. without a doubt. ullmark better not be sent down anymore. they need to release johnson and make lehner the backup tomorrow

Linus will not be a permanent player on the Sabres until next season.  He needs some playoff experience in the A.

win or lose. this is by far the best game the sabres have played this season. without a doubt. ullmark better not be sent down anymore. they need to release johnson and make lehner the backup tomorrow

I hear ya Fettman.  But why ruin Rochester just to win a few more games for this trainwreck of a season?

I hear ya Fettman.  But why ruin Rochester just to win a few more games for this trainwreck of a season?

i would be willing to bet ullmark would prefer to play in buffalo in a trainwreck season over playing in the minors. 

Edited by fettmanlitenkappa

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.