GDT Jets at Sabres 1/9/18 7 PM MSG, WGR

Brawndo

great ..i just slept 3 hrs and set the clock, mostly hoping a little bit that ullmark might play, end up watching same useless garbage team lose big once again, now work in 2 hrs.

Good night

Go grab a little nap. We'll keep ya posted.

Watching the Sabres play turns me off from watching hockey. One year it’s the defense and goaltending! Now it’s everything. This team is a complete mess and Housley I think is in way over his head. I don’t mind losing as long as the effort is there but these guys don’t even put the work in.

I think I agree with this. When can we have an honest conversation about the coaching ? If you don't have the players for the system wouldn't you design a system for the players ? Unless you're trying not to win.

Here we go. We scored. Thats about our limit innit ?

I am laying out on the back of my bungalow here, I have the game streaming, and it's awful, it's really bad.... But then I look up and see the Indian ocean and the world is OK again for a minute.

But seriously, this team may be the worst thing ever

Where you at ?

I am laying out on the back of my bungalow here, I have the game streaming, and it's awful, it's really bad.... But then I look up and see the Indian ocean and the world is OK again for a minute.

But seriously, this team may be the worst thing ever

How do you get all of these travel opportunities? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.