GDT Sabres at Winnipeg 1/5/18 8pm MSG, GR

Brawndo

^^^^.....seriously the Sabres game on Sunday will no undoubtedly have the lowest rating of any Sabres game in the history of the franchise.

If nothing else, I'm pretty sure the NFL doesn't do evening Sunday games in the playoffs, it should have been a 7PM start.

Edited by MattiPaj

How does Pommenville pass the Pomminstein test?

Its so horrendously off base the mods never thought anyone was that much of a cunning linguist

^^^^.....seriously the Sabres game on Sunday will no undoubtedly have the lowest rating of any Sabres game in the history of the franchise.

See all of inkman's post about the NHL schedulers ever. They are unprecedented in their lack of foresight and intuition. No sports league is run as poorly as the NHL.

Housley is a very good assistant coach.  This team has no head coach.

He had a lot to work with as an assistant. Remains to be seen if he's a good coach. I was happy when they hired him but must admit I'm beginning to think it was a mistake. Yeah, this team's not good but they're underachieving. Bylsma who we all hated I think had better results. They look worst this year.

The arena atmosphere there is one reason to watch. Also, maybe it's reeeeeeally cold there and Dan and Rob can talk about nuts to the ice.

Do they still have a huge portrait of the Queen at one end? That, too, would be frigid.

Hay, just because one Queen turns your advances down does't mean they are all frigid.

There are so many commercials during football games I'm sure there will be a lot of checking in on our Sabres

Harrington

Johnson in goal for #Sabres . Gorges and Wilson in. Falk and Pouliot out. First healthy scratch for Pouliot. Reaction to.Minny. #Sabres

Guess Phil want to send a message to the team

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.