GDT: Sabres at Minnesota Wild, 8pm ET 1/4/2018

jsb

Yeah, I'm not sure he was joking either.

Really, if you got a 600 pound man and put pads on him. how much of the net would be available.  FFS, Ryan Miller was 165 pounds soakin' wet and he took up 3/4 of the net.

Botterill has to figure what type of team that they want.  Then bring in those players.  Murray has his chance but most of his players have not performed as expected.  Sabres need more grit and size on defense.  No plodding types but guys willing to clear out the front. The forwards have potential but need a talent infusion.  The rebuild of the rebuild should start soon. 

Really, if you got a 600 pound man and put pads on him. how much of the net would be available.  FFS, Ryan Miller was 165 pounds soakin' wet and he took up 3/4 of the net.

On of the most flexible and agile goalies of his era.  Miller covered so much with that physical ability.

The Wild are what the Sabres were for most of their first 40 years: a very good team that can beat you bad yet never quite have that extra it factor to put them over the top.

Remember when we used to talk about how horrible it was to always be a bridesmaid?

Heh, sharp-shooter Parros.

I thought MythBusters did a segment on this too, but I can't fnid it.

Amazing find!  When I look at this Sumo, he doesn't look any bigger than any of the NHL goalies.  And NHL goalies are not 350 pounds.  Something doesn't make sense.

The Wild are what the Sabres were for most of their first 40 years: a very good team that can beat you bad yet never quite have that extra it factor to put them over the top.

Remember when we used to talk about how horrible it was to always be a bridesmaid?

Man you ain't kidding.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.