GDT: Sabres at Minnesota Wild, 8pm ET 1/4/2018

jsb

i have been watching the wild a lot in the last few weeks, and they got into some flack from their coach after the win against florida for going soft in the 3rd after a big lead. i wonder if they will continue to push and keep up the scoring like they have. 

Ya, this isn't just the Wild being a better team. 6-0? This is an embarrassing effort from the Sabres.

That floating goal reminded me of that Dumont OT winner in 06.

To go up 3-0 on the Senators! That was an underrated goal for significance. 2 game swing goal.

I heard Rob Ray’s comments to the effect that PH consciously chose a shiny, happy, positive approach with his team — going to bat for them publicly despite struggles. That’s his philhousley (philosophy), evidently.

I’m not sure we’ll get to see if that philhousley coild ever achieve positive results with this squad.

I heard Rob Ray’s comments to the effect that PH consciously chose a shiny, happy, positive approach with his team — going to bat for them publicly despite struggles. That’s his philhousley (philosophy), evidently.

I’m not sure we’ll get to see if that philhousley coild ever achieve positive results with this squad.

participation trophy?

The softness of this team has rubbed off on Sabrespace.

I have had patients who where NHL Enforcers and have CTE, so I have different perspective on fighting. I understand that Head Injuries are a part of any Contact Sport, but two guys punching each other in head just because one team is playing like , I no longer need to see.

If you’re someone who likes fight, all the power to you

I have had patients who where NHL Enforcers and have CTE, so I have different perspective on fighting. I understand that Head Injuries are a part of any Contact Sport, but two guys punching each other in head just because one team is playing like ######, I no longer need to see.

If you’re someone who likes fight, all the power to you

I hear you. I'm not advocating for goons. I would like to see a spark to get this team moving.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.