Sabres pick #8 Casey Mittlestadt

spndnchz

He can pull up, to the donut shop just like his mentor Phat Phil!!

photo_1426061416_temp.jpg

Come on, Phil's a hot dog guy, not a donut guy.  And even if he were a donut guy, he'd probably be a peanut stick eater like that weave creep.

Anyway.  We do have Ted's and you have those weird white hot places in Roch.  So maybe Mittlestadt will like it here.

Edited by Eleven

Next year's Sabrespace meetup: pull-up competition to determine the most NHL-ready Sabrespacer.

Some of you already have pull-ups.

You all are going to make me change my sig from "Covfefe" to "All Pull-Ups Matter," aren't you?

Depends.

Come on, Phil's a hot dog guy, not a donut guy. And even if he were a donut guy, he'd probably be a peanut stick eater like that weave creep.

Anyway. We do have Ted's and you have those weird white hot places in Roch. So maybe Mittlestadt will like it here.

You got the wrong guy. I'm a fry cake and glazed guy.

Just adds to the endless string of errors in your food related posts.

BTW you should have seen, smelled, and maybe even eaten the chicken and waffles we had last night.  Holy ###### that was amazing.  The gravy itself should just be bottled and sold illegally.  

Anyway.  Back to the Sabres' errors....

Edited by Eleven

BTW you should have seen, smelled, and maybe even eaten the chicken and waffles we had last night. Holy ###### that was amazing. The gravy itself should just be bottled and sold illegally.

Anyway. Back to the Sabres' errors....

In.

Come on, Phil's a hot dog guy, not a donut guy.  And even if he were a donut guy, he'd probably be a peanut stick eater like that weave creep.

Anyway.  We do have Ted's and you have those weird white hot places in Roch.  So maybe Mittlestadt will like it here.

White hots be nasty.  I'll take Sahlens or Hebrew National any day over that cased fat dog slop. 

I just got back. 

Why did Vilardi fall? 

This is a GREAT pick. 

Anyone worrying about position - we just got out of Center Purgatory. We now have, in our organization, Eichel-O'Reilly-Reinhart-Larsson-Girgensons-Mittelstadt-Asplund. Keep 'em coming. This is how you do things. Just hit on your defensemen like Guhle and go onward. 

People judging an 18 year old on pull ups   :thumbdown:​ 

I know your a bit upset but have you ever seen him play? I have. Twice. Let me help you. Think of Jack. Only make him left handed. There you go. Done. He controls pucks finds open guys. Above average shot and he can fly and hit, even without the pull up. Going to the Gophers he will get stronger and he isn't waiting 3 years to go pro. Not a chance. All good.

Go watch him skate, shoot, stick handle

:thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Stands out on ice with elite skill more than anyone else in this draft.

Edited by GrassValleyGreg

I just got back. 

Why did Vilardi fall? 

This is a GREAT pick. 

Anyone worrying about position - we just got out of Center Purgatory. We now have, in our organization, Eichel-O'Reilly-Reinhart-Larsson-Girgensons-Mittelstadt-Asplund. Keep 'em coming. This is how you do things. Just hit on your defensemen like Guhle and go onward. 

Concerns about his skating. Also possibly some incompetence :p

People judging an 18 year old on pull ups   :thumbdown:​ 

:thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Stands out on ice with elite skill more than anyone else in this draft.

I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?

Seriously, a kid should be able to do a pull-up.

In.

Done.  Next time you and your love come to town, please let me know.  You'll love this place.  The fancy cocktails suck, but the charcuterie and other meats make up for it.

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.