Sabres pick #8 Casey Mittlestadt

spndnchz

Tell me how you get to this place in life so I can avoid it

He's going NCAA which means the Sabres can lose his rights very easily.

He can't do a pull-up which means he might never play in the NHL.

I'm guessing, I don't speak for Saratoga, but I'm guessing these are the ways he got to that place.

Excellent. Now that that's out of the way, we can move on to bigger and better things...like panicking over Mittelstadt leaving as a UFA.

(We all know it's coming from someone, somewhere, and sooner than later)

What did he say about Sam?

Folks, only college kids who out develop their draft position opt for Free Agency. Vesey turned out to better then a 3rd rd pick. Peterson is certainly better then his 5th rd pick.

From their point of view they can get 1st rd money, a shorter ELC and pick their team. I'd do it also.

Middelstadt was drafted 8th. He won't be playing 4 years of college. If he plays 2 years I'd be shocked.

Same here; he'll Bennett his shoulder and he'll be .

He can't do a ###### pull-up which means he might never play in the NHL.

I'm guessing, I don't speak for Saratoga, but I'm guessing these are the ways he got to that place.

Yup, and I'm really not in the mood to deal with inkman or his constant argumentative nonsense.

He can't do a ###### pull-up which means he might never play in the NHL.

I don't think it says anything about his hockey ability necessarily. But I'll give you that it's pretty ridonkulous that a 17 year old kid athlete can't do a pull-up.

But again, don't think it affects his hockey future one way or another

Edited by Thorny

Yup, and I'm really not in the mood to deal with inkman or his constant argumentative nonsense.

Inky is sincere and a complete gentleman, I assure you.  Even if you disagree with him on things.  Also, he has calves.

Are you doing a bit or are these sincere posts?

If you mean me, it's sincere.  If you mean someone else, I can't answer that question.

Edited by Eleven

Same here; he'll Bennett his shoulder and he'll be ######.

I know your a bit upset but have you ever seen him play? I have. Twice. Let me help you. Think of Jack. Only make him left handed. There you go. Done. He controls pucks finds open guys. Above average shot and he can fly and hit, even without the pull up. Going to the Gophers he will get stronger and he isn't waiting 3 years to go pro. Not a chance. All good.

I know your a bit upset but have you ever seen him play? I have. Twice. Let me help you. Think of Jack. Only make him left handed. There you go. Done. He controls pucks finds open guys. Above average shot and he can fly and hit, even without the pull up. Going to the Gophers he will get stronger and he isn't waiting 3 years to go pro. Not a chance. All good.

Thank you!!

Exactly, I'm watching video of him right now. Kid can flat out fly and has a nasty wrister. LW is what I see as well. LH shot matters and this kid is going to be good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.