The 2nd Annual Great SS Meetup! Saturday March 10th, 1pm

WildCard

Y’all are gentlemen and scholars.... I kid. That’s absolutely not true. But that’s why these meet ups are so neat- everyone’s great and fascinating- and what makes for good forum discussion background/personality shines through tenfold as really interesting in person.

May be the delirium tremens talking, but yeah. Glad to see you all again- don’t be strangers!

Ah yes, Scott, thanks so much for the round and for keeping us civil.... Ish ;)

No one let Woody have ice cubes ever again

Had a blast, yet again! And for some reason my GPS took me through Darrien Lake on my way home. Why can't it ever take me home the same way it brought me there? Oh well, 9 hour round trip, well worth it.

I don't think we actually ever talked before today, but I had a great time sitting next to you at Cole's.  I mean it. 

Also, I don't envy your drive home after you ate about 25 wings, but I'm not in your car, so fart all you want.

Ah yes, Scott, thanks so much for the round and for keeping us civil.... Ish ;)

You, on the other hand...

Edited by Eleven

I don't think we actually ever talked before today, but I had a great time sitting next to you at Cole's.

Also, I don't envy your drive home after you ate about 25 wings, but I'm not in your car, so fart all you want.

It wasn't that b....yeah, never mind, it was kinda bad.

And I had a great time talking with you.

I had so much fun with all of you today.  I mean it.  We are so lucky to have so many great and nice people on this board.

Scott, thank you for buying the first round, but thank you more for hosting this site.

This, just want to say you guys are awesome.   Never met any of you but this is a nice place to hang around.

I think I recovered!

I was so wiped out yesterday and I had to go to the Amerks game so I was nutso busy.  Finally time to post in here.  What a great time again.. although that might be the first time I ever sat by myself for a game.  It's a bit strange.

I think I recovered!

I was so wiped out yesterday and I had to go to the Amerks game so I was nutso busy. Finally time to post in here. What a great time again.. although that might be the first time I ever sat by myself for a game. It's a bit strange.

It's because you smell, and not like the Aud.

Also you didn't have the red jacket so that was your time out

• 1 month later...

I know its a little early but I am in the process of deciding if I will continue my involvement with my season ticket group and a part of the equation is whether there is interest from all of you in purchasing my tickets for a game next year. No commitments at this time, just looking for some feedback.

I know its a little early but I am in the process of deciding if I will continue my involvement with my season ticket group and a part of the equation is whether there is interest from all of you in purchasing my tickets for a game next year. No commitments at this time, just looking for some feedback.

I would like to continue this. And by continue I mean not be dying on my couch the entire night this time around

Definitely.  Although sitting by myself was a little bit of a drag.

I would like to continue this. And by continue I mean not be dying on my couch the entire night this time around

Yeah.. dying on your couch because you ended up having a seat next to me, right?  :)

Y’all are gentlemen and scholars.... I kid. That’s absolutely not true. But that’s why these meet ups are so neat- everyone’s great and fascinating- and what makes for good forum discussion background/personality shines through tenfold as really interesting in person.

May be the delirium tremens talking, but yeah. Glad to see you all again- don’t be strangers!

No one let Woody have ice cubes ever again

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens_(bier)

its a beer btw :P  

not a bad one, pink elephant is just ace :D

Yeah.. dying on your couch because you ended up having a seat next to me, right?  :)

Ah no worries, I'd sit next to you :P

Edited by Huckleberry

Na I was looking forward to that actually. Set next to you the first year too :beer:

I would like to do this again.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.