GDT Montreal vs Buffalo 4-5-2017. 7:30pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Is anyone still watching?

Side Note Kyle Okposo is admitted to the Neuro Intensive Care Unit at Buffalo General.

as if this team needs any further bad news...are we jinxed or what. I thought the signing of this guy was a great move but of course like everything else it blows up in our faces. The dreaded Sabre-jinx is alive and well...

Side Note Kyle Okposo is admitted to the Neuro Intensive Care Unit at Buffalo General.

as if this team needs any further bad news...are we jinxed or what. I thought the signing of this guy was a great move but of course like everything else it blows up in our faces. The dreaded Sabre-jinx is alive and well...

Just to be clear it's called the McKinley Curse in sports circles. Hope he's a ok, he seems like a good guy.

Do you round in the neuro ICU? I know HIPPA and etc, but do you have the faintest idea of why.

This game is about as meh as it gets after going to the isles game and watching the end of the leaves one.

Don't get injured, get DD canned, and regroup for next year, idk what else we can hope for.

Do you round in the neuro ICU? I know HIPPA and etc, but do you have the faintest idea of why.

This game is about as meh as it gets after going to the isles game and watching the end of the leaves one.

Don't get injured, get DD canned, and regroup for next year, idk what else we can hope for.

I only work per diem at BGH now.

GR announced he was admitted there, with him being sick and ending up there his DDx would include meningitis, encephalitis, neurovascular problem. Aneurysm maybe.

F*cking hell.

Had he suffered a concussion? I missed that, if so. I'd heard he was ill, was all.

He had an "upper body injury" in early March.  I don't think concussion was confirmed.  He returned to play; his last game played was Monday a week ago (3/27 against Florida) and he's been listed as "ill" since then.  And now neuro ICU, so the concussion narrative seems to follow with that.  Let's hope he can get past this and get a clean bill of health.

I flip flop with this thought every year. I'm sure by early Nov we will be thinking the Sabres are closer again.

:w00t:

No, you're right.

I have plans for this evening; if they fall through I'll watch... kind of.  I'll switch back and forth between the Sabres and the Texas Rangers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.