GDT Montreal vs Buffalo 4-5-2017. 7:30pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

For us old folk, Kane reminds me of Rick Martin.  Fast, has only one move (outside to in), great shot, and tireless.  Wish he scored a few more but I wonder how many fewer goals Martin would have had if they had the over inflated goalie equipment back then.

Pretty entertaining game IMO.

Is Ennis playing himself across the country to Vegas? Was that the goal?

Nylander's shortcomings have all been expected - nothing surprising or worrisome, just the typical "game is faster, he's still small" stuff. I've liked his defensive zone positioning in particular. A lot of times a Sabre gets the puck and you see a player racing to get to an open spot. When Nylander's out there, I don't see that player, because Nylander is already waiting in that spot with his stick down.

Pretty entertaining game IMO.

Is Ennis playing himself across the country to Vegas? Was that the goal?

Nylander's shortcomings have all been expected - nothing surprising or worrisome, just the typical "game is faster, he's still small" stuff. I've liked his defensive zone positioning in particular. A lot of times a Sabre gets the puck and you see a player racing to get to an open spot. When Nylander's out there, I don't see that player, because Nylander is already waiting in that spot with his stick down.

Ennis really hasn't been bad this year. I just don't care.

Where the ###### has this team been all year? Nice passing, nice hitting, taking control of the game.

No

They've been playing against teams that had something to play for. This game is meaningless for the Canadiens, or else the score wouldn't be the same. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.