GDT Montreal vs Buffalo 4-5-2017. 7:30pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

I just painted that guy. Good luck?

srajjOy.jpg

Best thing I've seen connected with the Sabres this season.

I'm not trying to be funny.

Do you do commissions that a middle class schmuck like me can afford?

Edited by dudacek

Whose last game in FNC as a Sabre was that?

Kulikov? Franson? Ennis? Moulson? Gorges? Des? 

Yeah, wishful thinking on the last three

make that 4, I don't mind keeping Gorges one more year as 7th D.

Franson should be gone, he wants to go back to the leafs, let him go.

Deslauriers is AHL bound, Moulson don't mind him on our 4th line + PP, but he is being paid way to much for someone to take him and his buy out isn't that horrible tbh.

Kulikov at 2x3 mill or 1x3.5 mill, don't think there will be better options out there.

Ennis we can't get rid off I'm off.

Best thing I've seen connected with the Sabres this season.

I'm not trying to be funny.

Do you do commissions that a middle class schmuck like me can afford?

haha aw.

I can/I do! DM me for particulars, but I'm pretty affordable. d4rk would have me charge a lot more but I just don't feel right. 

Didn't want to derail the thread earlier, but I just wanted to say thanks for all the kind comments. I posted it on twitter moments before Risto scored and the Sabres saw it (huzzah lucky hashtag) and so did a lot of people with Polish last names haha

Also posted it on Instagram and tagged the ol' blonde boy himself, so who knows! 

I will eventually (once we're settled after the move) sell prints on an etsy shop, includin' that one if anyone's ever interested. Shameless plug. 

The last time I got that much attention for a painting on twitter was the also first post I ever made in this forum- of Ott and John Scott. Thinkin' I should do this more often. 

Thanks again y'all <3 

haha aw.

I can/I do! DM me for particulars, but I'm pretty affordable. d4rk would have me charge a lot more but I just don't feel right.

Didn't want to derail the thread earlier, but I just wanted to say thanks for all the kind comments. I posted it on twitter moments before Risto scored and the Sabres saw it (huzzah lucky hashtag) and so did a lot of people with Polish last names haha

Also posted it on Instagram and tagged the ol' blonde boy himself, so who knows!

I will eventually (once we're settled after the move) sell prints on an etsy shop, includin' that one if anyone's ever interested. Shameless plug.

The last time I got that much attention for a painting on twitter was the also first post I ever made in this forum- of Ott and John Scott. Thinkin' I should do this more often.

Thanks again y'all <3

Josie did the logo for my popcorn business. :thumbsup:

Nice to see this one up again, been a while :)

haha aw.

Thanks again y'all <3 

Would be lovely if they let you do the entire team , Its really well done might use it as my desktop background for a while.

He is my favourite sabre player :D

A great win ... all wins are.  And I don't care what the fancy stat guys and gals have to say about it ...  ;)

Ennis was so strong on the puck on his goal.  Beat off ( :blush: ) two defenders to find it and bury it.

+++++

Josie,

You are very, very talented.  Awesome, indeed.

Not sure what's going on here. Or maybe anywhere, for that matter.

I did take a dose+ of Dayquil this morning.

Your Ennis comment was quintessential Darcy, that's what! :angry:

And it occurs to me that you're not one of our resident GoT fans. The "shame" thing was from an episode where the...nevermind, just know it was from GoT.

I thought Ennis looked real, real good last night.

As in best Sabre on the ice, best he's looked in two years.

Really, he's looked pretty good for a couple weeks now.

And I started to imagine the cycle the 2014 Ennis could have with ROR and Okposo, or Reinhart and Kane, the way I used to envision before this season.

So I pulled up his stat line.

Even in the past nine games, when his ice time has been pumped up to over 15 minutes per and he has had some time in the top six, he's had just 1 goal and 3 assists. He had 1 point in the 15 games before that.

He's a scorer who can't score anymore.

I do think he could rejuvenate his career in the right situation and I hope he does.

But it's time for us to move on.

Regarding Ennis:  I agree that he's got his legs back and has recently looked better than he has at anytime this season or last season. 

I also agree that his hands and finish aren't back yet -- but I think a healthy offseason and training camp, plus plenty of ice time with good linemates -- and the Sabres have enough skill in their top 9 for him to have good linemates -- and he could get those back too.

If the Sabres can unload both Moulson and Ennis, I'm fine with doing so.  But if they can only unload one, it's gotta be Moulson.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.