GDT: Sabres at San Jose Sharks 3-14-17 10:30 PM

Mustache of God

I suggest watching Brian Gionta and only Brian Gionta any given PK shift. It's amazing. 

Am I nuts for continuing to think that Fedun was and is better than Falk? I wish he were up here now.

To be honest, I might have benched Jack at the end too, all things considered. 

Samson looked like garbage. Imagine what he'd look like had he continued to play center like he was during his 20 game PPG stretch. 

Lehner is horrible at poke checking. He always whiffs and it ends up in the net. You'd think he'd learn. But he doesn't strike me as overly bright.

he likes trump. Nuff said

I suggest watching Brian Gionta and only Brian Gionta any given PK shift. It's amazing. 

Am I nuts for continuing to think that Fedun was and is better than Falk? I wish he were up here now.

Samson looked like garbage. Imagine what he'd look like had he continued to play center like he was during his 20 game PPG stretch.

I really appreciate feduns game as well. Better than pysyk. Rarely makes mistakes, one pass and it's out to a forward. I hope don't lose him.

Lehner is horrible at poke checking. He always whiffs and it ends up in the net. You'd think he'd learn. But he doesn't strike me as overly bright.

Learner stubbornly holds the shortest paddle in the NHL by far and the strategy has backfired bigtime in the shootout and elsewhere. 

Edited by Marvelo

Always thought fedun was better, more speed and hockey IQ, defensively falk just hast more size. 

And that is the same reason I want samson back at center, I think at one point he looked good with kane and bailey.

Jack was 7th in forward ice time tonight.  Guys with more ice time then Jack:

ROR

Kane

Gionta

Foligno

Reinhart

Girgensons

Are you friggen kidding me Dan??  There is an obvious riff here between our young superstar and the coach.  I want him fired today before this thing blows up. 

Even with the low ice time Jack was still tied for the team (forward) lead in shots, blocks and scored our only goal.

Edited by Derrico

This game was a pretty good one for the Fire Byslma crowd. Not only were we abs slaughtered, but we scored an own goal and he benched the hottest player in the league as well as the franchise cornerstone to send a message. Good job Dan :lol:

This game was a pretty good one for the Fire Byslma crowd. Not only were we abs slaughtered, but we scored an own goal and he benched the hottest player in the league as well as the franchise cornerstone to send a message. Good job Dan :lol:

Not for nothin', but Eichel sucked hot ass last night. He floated, he watched, and he scored the game winner for San Jose. I woulda sat him, too.

If we're not going to the playoffs anyway, why send a message to a young player? He's not special just because he's special.

Usually I agree but after he did that he looked like his dog had just died.  :(

....and that was pretty much the sentiment of the game for the Sabres after the Eichel own goal.

Watching the replay, the puck came at him at a terrible angle due to the stick check by the Shark on the pass; hard to blame Jack, but he pretty solidly kicked it into his own goal.

It just seemed like it took everything out of Jack and he had nothing left after that.

Not for nothin', but Eichel sucked hot ass last night. He floated, he watched, and he scored the game winner for San Jose. I woulda sat him, too.

If we're not going to the playoffs anyway, why send a message to a young player? He's not special just because he's special.

Send it to players who actually​ suck and float every night, like Gorges and Moulson. Seems more like a stupid power move by Byslma than anything Edited by WildCard

Always thought fedun was better, more speed and hockey IQ, defensively falk just hast more size. 

And that is the same reason I want samson back at center, I think at one point he looked good with kane and bailey.

Falk is more physical than Fedun and has a bigger wingspan.  Fedun is a smoother skater and has better skills and hockey sense.  They're both prone to the egregious error (but then again, who isn't?)  They're basically a wash in my mind:  They're both good depth defensemen.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.