GDT: Sabres @ Penguins 3/5/17 5pm

Stads

Because we are the 3rd worst team at even strength both in terms of possession and scoring in the entire NHL, and most of us believe our talent is not of the tanking Avs tier.

Fair enough but the players still are accountable as well.

This piece of coach needs to be fired immediately! He shouldn't even be allowed in the locker room. Kick the to the curb and make him take a cab to the airport. 

My patience is waning with Murray the longer he goes without doing this. I don't know why I wasted a weekend evening watching this garbage, I knew exactly what was going to happen when they were up 3-0. 

This piece of ###### coach needs to be fired immediately! He shouldn't even be allowed in the locker room. Kick the ###### to the curb and make him take a cab to the airport. 

My patience is waning with Murray the longer he goes without doing this. I don't know why I wasted a weekend evening watching this garbage, I knew exactly what was going to happen when they were up 3-0. 

Murray is happy with his coach's philosophy by all accounts. He's okay with this.

seriously, give me a coach with some fire behind the bench, he should have been red faced screaming at the refs for allowing that high stick goal.

show some passion ice queen.

Tim Murray being fired eventually for the S*** GM he is.

Patty L Forever

so wrong on so many levels :p

Why do you think it's the coach and not the players, just asking.

Same.  Not a fan of this coach, but Bogo was really bad tonight and Reinhart struggled in our end too.  Malkin and Crosby are still way better than our best players. In a few years that won't be the case.  Tired of waiting for it, but it is what it is.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.