GDT: Sabres @ Penguins 3/5/17 5pm

Stads

If this team comes out of the gate next season and shites the bed we may never catch up. Missing the playoffs again with this coach will cause even the most faithful of fans to revolt. This off season is going to be career defining for Murray and sticking with a coach that stinks up the first month  of the season could break him in Buffalo.

I'm hoping Dan gets canned BEFORE he gets a chance to stink up next season's first month.

The WildCard is Terry. Is he willing to add to his reputation by firing another coach after two years? He could always say, hey, I let my managers do their thing, but no one would believe it. The perils of being 1b, the gold-headed stepchild.

The WildCard is Terry. Is he willing to add to his reputation by firing another coach after two years? He could always say, hey, I let my managers do their thing, but no one would believe it. The perils of being 1b, the gold-headed stepchild.

Please do not sully my name by associating me with him

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.