GDT: Arizona v. Buffalo, 3/2/17 at 7:05 MSG and WGR

That Aud Smell

Remember last year when he used to crank it right into the goalie or miss the goal by three feet?

yeah but he's shooting lights out right now

Good win. Nice to see the 3 point nights for Jack and ROR. ROR did it without OK too.

Moose. Will he ever score 20?

Kane is on fire

I wish I had seen this.

It looks like the Sabres would be in a playoff spot rn had they beaten Colorado and Arizona after the break.

Exactly sir and this is why it stings even more. They'd be tied with the Leafs (whom I loathe) I will be watching Leafs/Kings in a little while. Plus perhaps a couple (just a couple of shootout wins and Toronto would be chasing us. Damn to be so close and yet so far away!!!!!

Jack talking in the post game like the season is still salvageable. Come on man. The time for desperation has passed. You missed it.

Come on.  They should think of it that way until they're out.  I want to see more of this:

And less of this

Edited by Doohickie

Jack talking in the post game like the season is still salvageable. Come on man. The time for desperation has passed. You missed it.

Admittedly its highly unlikely but theoretically if NYI lose their next few games, we keep the streak going, and toronto loses a few were right back where we were right before the bye. Just need help from other teams.

Admittedly its highly unlikely but theoretically if NYI lose their next few games, we keep the streak going, and toronto loses a few were right back where we were right before the bye. Just need help from other teams.

It's just not happening. And if the mentality in the room is that *now* is the time to knuckle down and get to work, then the locker room is well and truly f*cked. 

It's just not happening. And if the mentality in the room is that *now* is the time to knuckle down and get to work, then the locker room is well and truly f*cked.

I have to remind myself almost all of our key players are 25 or under. People will call them grown ass men but I didn't grow up until I was 30 and I bet most of these guys are similar. They will be fine, it's just taking longer than we thought.

They've blown numerous chances to gain ground throughout the season but you have to have the attitude of never say die regardless of poor performances in the past at least until you are officially eliminated. If you don't then the locker room is well and truly f*cked.

As much as I dont like DB's system and complacent attitude, if Jack and Kane were healthy all year i think we'd have the wc spot right now. Were one head coach and a top four dman away from playoffs imo. I still trust in GMTMs plan also. He even said this year's trade deadline was a "speedbump" and he wanted to "get younger". I think next year we reach the playoffs. My concern is when will we have a team that can go deep into the playoffs? I think thats what were not close to.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.