Therrien Fired By Montreal, Replaced By Julien

WildCard

I don't believe we could have made this move. 1st place Montreal, historic franchise, rival of the team that just gave you the walking papers OR a rebuilding job in Buffalo. In this case it is less about Buffalo and more the fact you can stick it to your former employer immediately. If you are Julien, what is not to love about that opportunity?

I don't believe we could have made this move. 1st place Montreal, historic franchise, rival of the team that just gave you the walking papers OR a rebuilding job in Buffalo. In this case it is less about Buffalo and more the fact you can stick it to your former employer immediately. If you are Julien, what is not to love about that opportunity?

Unfortunately this.

So Sheldon Keefe anyone?

I don't believe we could have made this move. 1st place Montreal, historic franchise, rival of the team that just gave you the walking papers OR a rebuilding job in Buffalo. In this case it is less about Buffalo and more the fact you can stick it to your former employer immediately. If you are Julien, what is not to love about that opportunity?

We could have best them to the punch. McKenzie reported that Montreal requested permission to talk to Julien on Sunday.

We could have best them to the punch. McKenzie reported that Montreal requested permission to talk to Julien on Sunday.

Think Phil is right here. I didn't think Julien was going to sign anywhere until the offseason anyways, I gotta believe it was the allure of Montreal and got him

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.