Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Mike Reiss from ESPN Boston

In the past 48 hours, Patriots owner Robert Kraft began talking with Josh McDaniels and ultimately wound up sweetening his contract, helping to entice him to remain in New England, per sources. Bill Belichick has his OC back.

One more year...

Sounds a lot like Belichick is leaving soon

or Luck really does have no shoulder left

They are taking a QB then

Mike Reiss from ESPN Boston

In the past 48 hours, Patriots owner Robert Kraft began talking with Josh McDaniels and ultimately wound up sweetening his contract, helping to entice him to remain in New England, per sources. Bill Belichick has his OC back.

One more year...

They are taking a QB then

I think it's more likely Belichick is done after next year. I think he was done after this year, but the Eagles spoiled that.

If Luck is broken, they'll have a hell of a time getting rid of his contract 

Daniels hired a DC and other assistants already that’s messed up

The Colts' assistants you've seen reported (e.g. Matt Eberflus as DC) have signed contracts and have been in the team's building, sources say. Indications are they'll still be with the team, albeit under a different HC than McDaniels.

Edited by Brawndo

Daniels hired a DC and other assistants already that’s messed up

The Colts' assistants you've seen reported (e.g. Matt Eberflus as DC) have signed contracts and have been in the team's building, sources say. Indications are they'll still be with the team, albeit under a different HC than McDaniels.

Da fack? :wacko:

McDaniels better hope Kraft doesn't renege on the deal, if in fact, he was told he be the next Cheatriots HC. 'Cause after his stint in Denver & backing out on Indy, could see teams seriously thinking twice about making him a HC.

Yep, wouldn't surprise me to see both Belichick & Brady retiring after next year. Pats will be drafting a QB in 2018.

Considering they didn't draft 1 last year, it seems likely. The question is where? My guess is in the 3rd or later. They are going to get a Luke Falk or someone like that. I think they know the window is closing on Brady and want at least 1 more Trophy.