GDT: San Jose at Buffalo 7:00 pm ET, 2/7/2017

Doohickie

He might, but Pegula isn't going to terminate another coach two years in, especially after Rex and the convenient injury excuse right there for him to use

GMTM could take the approach that Julien is an instant upgrade and as GM I'm always looking to make the team better. We can move Dan to a front office position.

GMTM could take the approach that Julien is an instant upgrade and as GM I'm always looking to make the team better. We can move Dan to a front office position.

Quit getting my hopes up!

If Julien is hired here this summer I'll do the ol' avatar switcharoo

What a comeback. I watched the first 40 minutes on mute while reading because they looked horrible. Unmuted once they scored the second and enjoyed the ride from there.

It's amazing what this team can do when they just go for it and play to score with an aggressive forecheck. I still want Bylsma give but that was fun

Who needs to play a full 60 minutes? Apparently we don't. We've done this several times now. I'd love to see what they can do if they play with that intensity all the time, but for now I'll take the comeback win.

I have to blame the veterans (or lack thereof) on this.  A Drury, Schoenfeld, or Peca does not let this happen.  But the team is young and growing.  Hopefully, this panic win becomes less and less often.

In England, Sabres made it worth my while staying up for this one. What a finish! Kane is a really good player. Any notion that we didn't win that trade is laughable at this point.

Is it any surprise that we keep having these late comebacks, when the team gets behind and they are finally allowed to open up offensively? Bylsma trying to get them to play low-event, defensive hockey is s joke. I believe in these players. Bylsma needs to adjust his strategy, or we need a new coach pronto.

In England, Sabres made it worth my while staying up for this one. What a finish! Kane is a really good player. Any notion that we didn't win that trade is laughable at this point.

Is it any surprise that we keep having these late comebacks, when the team gets behind and they are finally allowed to open up offensively? Bylsma trying to get them to play low-event, defensive hockey is s joke. I believe in these players. Bylsma needs to adjust his strategy, or we need a new coach pronto.

Interesting theory, Thorny.  Makes perfect sense to me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.