GDT: Buffalo at Montréal 7:30 pm ET, 1/31/2017

Doohickie

We have Risto and McCabe (out hurt, of course) then a bunch of garbage on the back-end.  And, I hate to say it but Risto is overrated by the Buffalo fan base.

This is correct

His 5v5 stats are not that good. It will be interesting to see what happens once the defense improves.

This is correct

His 5v5 stats are not that good. It will be interesting to see what happens once the defense improves.

Risto isn't great in his own zone. And, that's not just this game. But, I agree with the above sentiment that some of the "lazy" plays come from being overused.

Obviously Bogo and Franson had terrible games in this one. Franson was playing well pre-break. Bogo is Bogo... a guy who I want off my roster.

believe me its not that helmet. Tonight is not his fault. I know goalies take some time to develop and that's all we can hope for.

If we can't talk about Trump on this board, he shouldn't be allowed to have a picture of Trump on his helmet.

It's the helmet.

Risto isn't great in his own zone. And, that's not just this game. But, I agree with the above sentiment that some of the "lazy" plays come from being overused.

Obviously Bogo and Franson had terrible games in this one. Franson was playing well pre-break. Bogo is Bogo... a guy who I want off my roster.

I agree Bogo needs to go. He's a big guy with no foot speed and in today's NHL he's not going to survive.

Just like a shot on Robin Lehner, hiring a Coach in Buffalo, or our new President... 

Nothing wrong with the president. Problem was all these years you had laws in place on illegals and refugees but not being properly enforced. And these cities that want to harbor criminal illegals and people are okay with it. How stupid can you be.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.