GDT: BUFFALO AT BOSTON 1PM NEW YEARS EVE

ubkev

I'm with 11: players need to be put into positions where they can succeed.

Bailey doesn't have a future as a fourth liner.

Can't see the harm sliding him into a 5-on-5 role on with Jack or Sam instead of MOulson or Girgensons.

It's not like those guys are producing.

I see guys like Pastrnak and Pesce and Carlo and Fabbri producing above their draft slots.

Isn't it about time somebody like that emerges for us?

Edited by dudacek

It's all day hockey here.

1pm Sabres... 3:30 USA vs. Canada

Man... at least one of those games has to go the way I want it to right?

Meanwhile I'll be cooking and prepping for visitors tonight.

The good news for me regarding the last game is that I was pretty sober when the Sabres scored their goals and by the time Boston was tying it up and winning my focus level was not the same...

Hoping for a win!

are you a Canadian bruins fan? If not, no neither will go your way.....

I'm with 11: players need to be put into positions where they can succeed.

Bailey doesn't have a future as a fourth liner.

Can't see the harm sliding him into a 5-on-5 role on with Jack or Sam instead of MOulson or Girgensons.

It's not like those guys are producing.

I see guys like Pastrnak and Pesce and Carlo and Fabbri producing above their draft slots.

Isn't it about time somebody like that emerges for us?

Do we think that Dan makes these decisions in a vacuum? I gotta believe that he and gmtm and probably others have meanings on how to develop guys. Edited by SwampD

and it'd be nice to see him get a sniff not top line but at least top six. Somewhere he could use his speed and skill to maybe have an effect on the outcome of the game rather then playing with hands of stone types that slow the game down just by suiting up.

I'm fine with him on the third line, actually.

Do we think that Dan makes these decisions in a vacuum? I gotta believe that he and gmtm and probably others have meanings on how to develop guys.

I do think the coach decides the lines without input from the GM, but it really doesn't matter to me who made the decision; it's a bad decision.

FWIW (and it may not be much), Hamilton on the pregame said exactly what I did: switch him with Girgensons.

Edited by Eleven

I do think the coach decides the lines without input from the GM, but it really doesn't matter to me who made the decision; it's a bad decision.

FWIW (and it may not be much), Hamilton on the pregame said exactly what I did: switch him with Girgensons.

Girgenson who?

3rd is more realistic for a young guy. 

Well, I've had a drink in my hand since 11am. So yeah, it's new years eve.

I like the way you think...

You guys might find this really, really hard to believe but I bet I hate the Bruins more than any one of you.......I liked Orr back in the day but utterly despised the rest of them growing up and still do. Espo  and everyone since can go piss up a rope and suck on the soggy end...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.